1. Today at the portal

Chaos.

Anybody else get any cool ones?

Edited: November 2, 2015

2. Chaos.

Anybody else get any cool ones?

Your images are not viewing but if you click the source to the picture it works :) Yeah i didn't take any screenshoots but i was there.. I see myself in the photo... One of the taurens with a big horde shield in the middle, prot warrior :D

3. lag, lag and even more lag... I can't wait to see the TBC launch, lol, 7K ppl in one place
    the server will burn
    Edited: November 1, 2015

4. Turns out Hordes like this kinda stuff more than Alliance.
    The amount of knocked Hordes were too damn high, gratz to our fearless Ele shamans, that went through 500+[perhaps more] Hordes just to knock them off the portal, lmfao.

5. There is a reason why blizzard introduced more than one zone to begin the northrend exploration. The outland map launch has been a nightmare. The entire server population spread out between kalimdor and the eastern kingdoms pressed inside hellfire. Good luck with your tbc launch, warmane.

6. lol wtf is this, i missed the riot darnit!

7. BC launch is going to be hell. Then again, this is a "blizzlike" realm, we're going to get the Blizzlike WoD launching experience

8. Think it from the Bright side, at least when wotlk gets launched, there will be Howling Fjord, and Boring tundra.

9. Did the riot work? I mean, has there been anything accomplished? Looks like alot of fun tho.

10. Did the riot work? I mean, has there been anything accomplished? Looks like alot of fun tho.
    It was footage for Malaco for the website i think :)

11. I wanna add mine! It was funny although ppl pvped while gm told not to do so XD

http://imgur.com/a/4FZxj

Hope you enjoy the horde perspective ! :D

12. One single night i went out to get drunk and missed this... damn...

12 Last