1. Is race changing ever going to be a thing?

I can see both pros and cons for faction change, so I understand if your decision is to keep that disabled.

Race change on the other hand, I see only pros for that feature.

2. let me gues u arent human?
    screw being human. i just easily get tired of the horde races and often found myself switching betwen orc and undead on retail

3. you are right, enable Character Rename and ChangeRace only for Coins have 0 cons, it is a win-win situation, the player is happy, more money for them and no negative effects for everyone else, plus it is also "Blizzlike" allowing that by paying

4. you are right, enable Character Rename and ChangeRace only for Coins have 0 cons, it is a win-win situation, the player is happy, more money for them and no negative effects for everyone else, plus it is also "Blizzlike" allowing that by paying
    i fully agree with you

5. I have to agree with this, although I fully agree with the decision to disable Faction Change - however I find the idea to have it enabled with a cooldown of perhaps 6 months / account would be interesting to consider - I do think that Race/Name Change are more or less purely cosmetic which is (as always) a great way to earn an income for the server without affecting the gameplay at all.

6. What if all roll Orc and full blown apartheid goes bananas towards other races such as the elves? At this point in time they already have it tough, being looked down on because they are paladins and all. I can see this spiraling out of control ez pzy.

Ima guess they are considering it, perhaps trying out how well the current shop generates and see if that is enough without adding more coin features. I also think it would be nice though.
    Edited: October 29, 2015

7. A faction change and or race change seem reasonable if restricted to once per year or so. Name change should never be available, this'll keep players from getting on a blacklist, which would otherwise easily be avoided with a namechange (think about pug ninjas, babyragers and so on.. )

8. Factionchange: Once a Year for one Toon CD is on the whole Account
    Racechange: Every 3 Month for one Toon CD is on the whole Account
    Namechange: NEVER NEVER ****ING NEVER! If you can Namechange you basically just can behavior like a uncivilized non human being and just do a fresh start when to many blacklisted you on there Pugs etc.

The Problem is can you even restrict Namechange? I know back on Retail a Faction-/Racechange came with a free Namechange.
    Edited: October 30, 2015

9. The Problem is can you even restrict Namechange? I know back on Retail a Faction-/Racechange came with a free Namechange.
    AFAIK you only got a 'free' namechange if you'd move your character to a different server and the name there was occupied. Not if you'd make a facton/race change on the same server.

OT: Yes, please.

10. This sounds like something the community genuinly wants. And as a previous poster stated, it benefits both the playerbase, and the people in charge here. AND it doesn't hurt anyone

11. And one can only dream, this to become true.

12. I wish the enable race change...I would really like to switch my male orc shaman to female tauren...

13. People who played on the other Warmane realms - is race/faction change possible there?

14. Yes it was...you could even do it for vote points,I think it was 200 VPs for race change.

12 Last