1. Nice stuff, OP.

This deserves a sticky.

2. Nice stuff, OP.

This deserves a sticky.
    No it doesn't.

Please keep this topic as spam-free as possible. I can't force you but please only post :
    a) Questions
    b) Answers to a)'s questions if I don't respond in a timely manner
    c) Suggestions
    d) Whatever isn't spam

I'd like to ask people to post scarcely so that the updates I will post don't get overwhelmed by other posts and are easier to find.

3. 20.12.2015
    Characters active in the last 30 days

Horde:

Overall:
    Spoiler: Show

• Druid 8% | -1% (1% drop compared to last census)
    • Hunter 13% | -1%
    • Mage 9% | -1%
    • Priest 9% | -1%
    • Rogue 10%
    • Warlock 8% | -1%
    • Warrior 12% | -1%
    • Paladin 11% | -1%
    • Shaman 10%
    • Death Knight 5% | +5%

80:

• Druid 11%
    • Hunter 7%
    • Mage 9%
    • Priest 9%
    • Rogue 6%
    • Warlock 8%
    • Warrior 13%
    • Paladin 19%
    • Shaman 10%
    • Death Knight 3%

Races Overall

• Orc 20% | +1%
    • Tauren 17%
    • Troll 15%
    • Undead 18%
    • Blood Elf 28%

Races at 80

• Orc 25%
    • Tauren 17%
    • Troll 9%
    • Undead 19%
    • Blood Elf 28%

Alliance
    Census by Madpine

Overall:

• Druid 11%
    • Hunter 11%
    • Mage 8%
    • Priest 9%
    • Rogue 8%
    • Warlock 6%
    • Warrior 13%
    • Paladin 17%
    • Shaman 6%
    • Death Knight 5%

80:

• Druid 15%
    • Hunter 5%
    • Mage 8%
    • Priest 9%
    • Rogue 6%
    • Warlock 6%
    • Warrior 13%
    • Paladin 25%
    • Shaman 6%
    • Death Knight 1%

Races Overall

• Dwarf 8%
    • Gnome 6%
    • Human 44%
    • Night Elf 25%
    • Draenei 15%

Races at 80

• Dwarf 6%
    • Gnome 4%
    • Human 56%
    • Night Elf 20%
    • Draenei 12%

Edited: December 22, 2015

4. Look at that paladin % oh my god !

I guess that creating a paladin won't do me any good now... It would be a waste of time lvling =| .. Thank god people created this post :P

5. Look at that paladin % oh my god !

I guess that creating a paladin won't do me any good now... It would be a waste of time lvling =| .. Thank god people created this post :P
    keep in mind paladins can be tank/healer or DPS and also this is pre WOTLK many of them will reroll a DK.there will always be a place for good paladin i am sure of that:D

6. keep in mind paladins can be tank/healer or DPS and also this is pre WOTLK many of them will reroll a DK.there will always be a place for good paladin i am sure of that:D
    Pre-WOTLK

That last census was done yesterday, a week after launch.
    Them Paladins are already DKs.

7. Look at that paladin % oh my god !

I'm really not surprised. The class is really popular for a lot of reasons.

8. Look at that paladin % oh my god !

Don't quit a class you like just because it's overplayed, but be better than other people.
    And at least paladins can do all 3 roles... hunters on the other hand...

9. Problem is, seeing the % of paladin in a 25 man raid guilds usually take 3 maybe 4 paladins so it's a low number for someone who tries to create a char and is hoping that a spot might come up also adding the fact that gear is hard to get with hardcore mechanics so ... getting in a raiding guild will be hard aswell

10. Problem is, seeing the % of paladin in a 25 man raid guilds usually take 3 maybe 4 paladins so it's a low number for someone who tries to create a char and is hoping that a spot might come up also adding the fact that gear is hard to get with hardcore mechanics so ... getting in a raiding guild will be hard aswell
    if you are good it wont be problem to get raid spot.they give 4 buffs and **** tons of auras+ raid def cd if needed.25man raid group can easy get 4 or even 5 paladins to a raid and loot wot be a problem aswell (unless is VOA where you roll for class drop)

i am kinda sad to see hunter is most played class in horde side thats what i am leveling as :(
    Edited: December 22, 2015

11. if you are good it wont be problem to get raid spot.they give 4 buffs and **** tons of auras+ raid def cd if needed.25man raid group can easy get 4 or even 5 paladins to a raid and loot wot be a problem aswell (unless is VOA where you roll for class drop)

i am kinda sad to see hunter is most played class in horde side thats what i am leveling as :(
    The only thing I guess it's hard is when you get to 80 after all that struggle leveling and you can't even enjoy the high end stuff because you won't even get a spot in raids ... but god I miss Naxxramas :D

12. Problem is, seeing the % of paladin in a 25 man raid guilds usually take 3 maybe 4 paladins so it's a low number for someone who tries to create a char and is hoping that a spot might come up also adding the fact that gear is hard to get with hardcore mechanics so ... getting in a raiding guild will be hard aswell
    In nearly every guild I've been in here on Warmane, they all run different sets of raids. Main raids, alt raids, alts of alt raids, etc. And for every single time they do a 25 man raid, they want a set of 3 or 4 paladins. Unique ones if the others are already raid locked. Paladins bring too many buffs and utilities to a raid to not be desired.

13. btw are DKs really that underplayed only 5% of total population?i was sure they will be one of most played class since they are prety easy in WOTLK and really strong.

First 12345 ... Last