1. Is 6k enough data? I'm curious, because I let mine get up to around 12k each week.
    I prune the database to make sure it only keeps characters active in the last 30 days.

If I were to keep the data I've gathered over the last 2-3 months it'd probably show around 20k characters.

2. I prune the database to make sure it only keeps characters active in the last 30 days.

If I were to keep the data I've gathered over the last 2-3 months it'd probably show around 20k characters.
    Yeah, that makes sense. I was referring to weekly, though. I gather about 12-15k weekly on Alliance and I wasn't too sure how accurate the Alliance one is, given the smaller sample. I take it you play Horde mainly and just used someone else's results for Alliance?

3. That is because I started helping with ally side two weeks ago, and had an issue with my cache/WTF folder thanks to an addon last week.

This week alliance chars seen is up to 11k, so it should be more representative.

4. That is because I started helping with ally side two weeks ago, and had an issue with my cache/WTF folder thanks to an addon last week.

This week alliance chars seen is up to 11k, so it should be more representative.
    Alright, awesome! I just wondered since it was small last week. Thanks for helping out with this list!

5. 3.1.2016
    Characters active seen in the last 30 days:
    Horde: 19931
    Alliance: 12150

Horde:
    Only a small difference as I haven't been able to get in game most of the times because of the queue.
    Overall:
    Spoiler: Show

• Druid 8%
    • Hunter 13%
    • Mage 9%
    • Priest 9%
    • Rogue 10%
    • Warlock 8%
    • Warrior 13%
    • Paladin 11%
    • Shaman 10%
    • Death Knight 5%

80:

• Druid 10% | -1% (1% less than last week)
    • Hunter 7%
    • Mage 8% | -1%
    • Priest 10% | -1%
    • Rogue 7%
    • Warlock 6% | -1%
    • Warrior 11% | -1%
    • Paladin 18% | +1%
    • Shaman 11%
    • Death Knight 6% | +1%

Races Overall

• Orc 20%
    • Tauren 16% | +1%
    • Troll 15%
    • Undead 18%
    • Blood Elf 28%

Races at 80

• Orc 25%
    • Tauren 15%
    • Troll 10%
    • Undead 21%
    • Blood Elf 26%

Alliance
    Census by Madpine

Overall:

• Druid 10% | -1
    • Hunter 11%
    • Mage 8%
    • Priest 9%
    • Rogue 9% | +1
    • Warlock 6%
    • Warrior 13%
    • Paladin 17% | -1
    • Shaman 6%
    • Death Knight 5% | +1

80:

• Druid 11%
    • Hunter 7% | -1
    • Mage 7% | +1
    • Priest 11% | +2
    • Rogue 5% | -1
    • Warlock 7%
    • Warrior 12%
    • Paladin 21% | -3
    • Shaman 8%
    • Death Knight 6% | +2

Races Overall

• Dwarf 8% | -1
    • Gnome 6%
    • Human 45% | +1
    • Night Elf 24%
    • Draenei 15%

Races at 80

• Dwarf 6%
    • Gnome 3%
    • Human 56% | +1
    • Night Elf 20%
    • Draenei 12% | -1

6. I can't understand, why warlock is less played class ?

7. I laugh everytime I see the alliance statistics. These guys just have no dignety do they?

8. May 6, 2016  
    Would love an update if this is still going. Thanks

9. May 6, 2016  
    Would love an update if this is still going. Thanks
    Radvo no longer plays on Lordaeron. I did want to make an updated version, however the moderators do not wish an updated census to be available right now.

If you would like to know, you can download the census yourself, or send me a PM and I'll give you what I took. I can tell you that not much has changed.

10. May 6, 2016  
    I have a couple of questions for those who use this addon.

1. After I reinstalled client addon began to miss some group of characters of levels - for example, the characters level 40-49. Has anyone encountered this problem? How can I fix it?
    2. Addon began to show a huge amount of Druids at level 80, though a few months ago, they were not so much. Are they became many times more in the 80 levels? As a general now distributed by 80 classes? Which have greater count, which is lesser?

11. May 6, 2016  
    I can't understand, why warlock is less played class ?
    It has always been like that since the creation of the game. Warlocks are high effort - medium reward for both PvP and PvE, so logically most players just avoid them and go for easier and more enjoyable classes, which can achieve similar or better results with less effort. Just normal human logic.

12. May 6, 2016  
    There is a strange delay with the /who, you'll notice if you shift click multiple names in a row it will eventually stop working for a minute. This may be what is causing problems for the addon.

13. There is a strange delay with the /who, you'll notice if you shift click multiple names in a row it will eventually stop working for a minute. This may be what is causing problems for the addon.
    The difference of players per faction is still so high?

I mean, in the Tyradon's last report the difference seemed quite high:

Horde: 19931
    Alliance: 12150

Thanks

First ... 3456 Last