1. Could anyone help me set up this mess :) ISBoxer

Me as a high ranked pvp'er in retail I would like to understand how you guys set your macro's and how you got your keybinds set up. I know it is a personal thing, but I am just not the most creative guy and I am new to this. I would also love some help on the follow map key. I am as said really new to this and I dont know how to get the follow, assist or the interaction to work. If I could get some guidance here on skype or something similar it would be highly appreciated.

2. Hi,
    Firstly, if you use ISBoxer and you don't know how it works, i advise you to check the Multiboxology Youtube Channel. MiRai explain very well, step by step, how ISBoxer works, how to configure it and play with it.
    For your keymaps, you can choose the key you want. For exemple, i like the 1 to follow, the F to "Interact with Target", the Mousebutton 4 to enable or disable Broadcasting. You don't need to do a special macro to follow or to assist, ISBoxer do it automatically. Verify that your ISBoxer addon is enabled when you log (Cuz it will probably say that it's outdated), without that addon your keymaps will not works. Download Jamba addon too.
    Edited: October 31, 2015

3. Pretty big question really.

Your specific binds will depend on your class/spec combinations and personal preference of course. I'd suggest trying to set it up to match your play style and coming back with any specific questions you have.

I follow a custom-made generic template for my character sets and then add in specific Key Maps depending on what the group consists of and what my aim is with them.

Assuming you used the Quick Setup Wizard to create a basic configuration then the 0-9 keys and the two next to them (- and =) should already be set up to assist your current "main" character and then use the ability on that keybind. It also contains an example of a round-robin key which is useful for CC as well as an example of targeted AoE.

The default key bind for Interact With Target is Shift + G I believe. It is found under the "General" Key Maps along with a few other Mapped Keys including a follow one. The slaves will assist your current main, enable Click-To-Move and Interact With Target then use that key before disabling CTM and IWT again.

Other than expanding upon the ones already included there are a few other features within ISBoxer worth noting. Ctrl + Shift + Alt + G will open the ISBoxer Control Panel when you are playing the game with a few features in it. Check Youtube/Dual-Boxing/ISBoxer.com for more details on those.

Click Bars are useful for certain things too but I personally don't use them much.