1. You cant use the spell till level 70, as simple as that. The same will be done to the spell afterward, the edit will be reverted

So, things being as they were back in BC is not hardcore?
    If they were exactly as they were before, that would be ok for me. But allowing every content as it is in 3.3.5 and then customising flying mounts with this excuse makes no sense at all. As I remember 60% mounts where available at lvl 40 and 100% mounts at lvl 60.

Also, with such a statement as "things being as they were back in bc is not hardcore?" then you should change the talent builds as the appropriate tbc talent builds.

2. If they were exactly as they were before, that would be ok for me. But allowing every content as it is in 3.3.5 and then customising flying mounts with this excuse makes no sense at all. As I remember 60% mounts where available at lvl 40 and 100% mounts at lvl 60.

Also, with such a statement as "things being as they were back in bc is not hardcore?" then you should change the talent builds as the appropriate tbc talent builds.
    That would require too much work... To switch to 2.4.3 just for one expansion and **** everything up...

3. That would require too much work... To switch to 2.4.3 just for one expansion and **** everything up...
    What's the valid reason behind disabling flying mounts... letting leveling up player getting nuked by lvl 70's nonstop?

4. If you want to make it like it was on tbc revert talents patches and gear , leveling is not hardcore in anyway.
    You force feed that **** down these "hc vanilla tbc wotlk players" throat and they swallow it because they dont know about this game, if staff really think its "hardcore" to disable flying they are doing something wrong. With wotlk talents and patches you cant make it tbc or vanilla experience.

5. What's the valid reason behind disabling flying mounts... letting leveling up player getting nuked by lvl 70's nonstop?
    If a level 70 decides he wants to make your leveling experience unpleasant, he's going to be having his way. You either wait up in the air on your flying mount for him to get bored, or down on the ground as a ghost. Not all that different, honestly.

Level 60-70 is also going to be ridiculously fast, probably even faster than going from 50-60 was, so the ganking won't last long anyways.

If you want to make it like it was on tbc revert talents patches and gear , leveling is not hardcore in anyway.
    You force feed that **** down these "hc vanilla tbc wotlk players" throat and they swallow it because they dont know about this game, if staff really think its "hardcore" to disable flying they are doing something wrong. With wotlk talents and patches you cant make it tbc or vanilla experience.
    Yeah because reverting entire spell mechanics and talents to the way they were in a previous expansion is on the same level of feasibility as simply adding a level restriction into an already existing feature.
    Edited: November 1, 2015

6. If a level 70 decides he wants to make your leveling experience unpleasant, he's going to be having his way either way. You either wait up in the air on your flying mount, or on the ground as a ghost. Not all that different, honestly.

Level 60-70 is also going to be ridiculously fast, probably even faster than going from 50-60 was, so the ganking won't last long anyways.

Yeah because reverting entire spell mechanics and talents to the way they were in a previous expansion is on the same level of feasibility as simply adding a level restriction into an already existing feature.
    Pretty sure that it's the worlds most hardcore nonsense to disable flying mounts untill level 70. I'm going to reach level 70 anyway. Atleast they should enable lvl 67 flying mounts to validate their point about "bringing back the content as it was during tbc". Then this wouldn't be utter nonsense.

7. Bad wording on my part then, we know that vanilla or tbc can never be hardcore because its in Wrath of the Lich King. The reason boss hp's and some stuff get buffed is so that you get to experience it and not just storm through. The same can be said about flying in Outland. Disabling that upon release is kind of convenient because it was like that back in the day too and it will be reverted in a month anyway

8. Bad wording on my part then, we know that vanilla or tbc can never be hardcore because its in Wrath of the Lich King. The reason boss hp's and some stuff get buffed is so that you get to experience it and not just storm through. The same can be said about flying in Outland. Disabling that upon release is kind of convenient because it was like that back in the day too and it will be reverted in a month anyway
    That sounds fair if you put it that way. Will blue mounts be enabled at lvl 67? Because if you want to experience the content as it was before, you should be enabled to have a flying mount at that level so you can complete the dungeons meant for that level range...

9. Welp... if they truly disable flying till 70 I guess I and many others will be taking a break till the WoTLK launch. Not only do they shove world-PvP in our face but now they'll actually force us to get slaughtered like lambs when the Black Portal opens. It will be a bloody massacre. So yeah. I guess my New Year's resolution would be to level up to 70 in 2016 (when they launch the WoTLK content that we're all here for and cut the Vanilla/TBC crap). Not to mention the joke that the PvP is at the moment with the 3.3.5 scaling and Vanilla gear.

10. Welp... if they truly disable flying till 70 I guess I and many others will be taking a break till the WoTLK launch. Not only do they shove world-PvP in our face but now they'll actually force us to get slaughtered like lambs when the Black Portal opens. It will be a bloody massacre. So yeah. I guess my New Year's resolution would be to level up to 70 in 2016 (when they launch the WoTLK content that we're all here for and cut the Vanilla/TBC crap). Not to mention the joke that the PvP is at the moment with the 3.3.5 scaling and Vanilla gear.
    good, have fun on your break.

11. good, have fun on your break.
    I sure will. Guild Wars 2 expac just came out and not to mention Blade and Soul coming out in a month. So many things to look forward to. :P I even considered giving Wildstar a go now that it went F2P but people compare it to Vanilla WoW and that just ain't my thing.

12. Welp... if they truly disable flying till 70 I guess I and many others will be taking a break till the WoTLK launch. Not only do they shove world-PvP in our face but now they'll actually force us to get slaughtered like lambs when the Black Portal opens. It will be a bloody massacre. So yeah. I guess my New Year's resolution would be to level up to 70 in 2016 (when they launch the WoTLK content that we're all here for and cut the Vanilla/TBC crap). Not to mention the joke that the PvP is at the moment with the 3.3.5 scaling and Vanilla gear.
    I see this a positive thing! WEDGE OUT WAR ON THE ALLY SCUM ON THIS REALM! SLAUGHTER THEM ALL IN THE NAME OF GREEN JESUS!

13. I sure will. Guild Wars 2 expac just came out and not to mention Blade and Soul coming out in a month. So many things to look forward to. :P I even considered giving Wildstar a go now that it went F2P but people compare it to Vanilla WoW and that just ain't my thing.
    sounds to me you just like the easy way all the time.

14. sounds to me you just like the easy way all the time.
    Nah I just think that World PvP is a complete and utter joke. But that's just me. I do like battlegrounds and arenas though.

First 1234 Last