1. good, have fun on your break.
    Have fun with your basement

2. Everything is custom... This is an emulator, not the game engine blizz uses :D

It's just an acceptable imitation of the real thing
    Uh.... No the core is taken from somewhere so it's not custom... Depends how you treat it but whatever... Writing an argument is too much effort :P

Have fun with your basement
    I'll have you know that Maru has a pretty pimp basement! We can have a rave down here :D

3. Have fun with your basement
    Basement? pretty sure my apartment doesn't have a basement but thanks for the tryhard insult.

4. And suddenly out of nowhere, a wild hater appeared :D

5. Uh.... No the core is taken from somewhere so it's not custom... Depends how you treat it but whatever... Writing an argument is too much effort :P

It's reverse engineered but it only give you a game with no scripts (no npcs patrolling, spells won't work...etc, even npcs and vendors will have empty loot table. The game you are playing on right now is an insane amount of work by generous private servers devs, literally everything that is not visual has to be scripted)

6. So... are druids going to have their flight form enabled at lvl 68?

7. Welp... if they truly disable flying till 70 I guess I and many others will be taking a break till the WoTLK launch. Not only do they shove world-PvP in our face but now they'll actually force us to get slaughtered like lambs when the Black Portal opens. It will be a bloody massacre. So yeah. I guess my New Year's resolution would be to level up to 70 in 2016 (when they launch the WoTLK content that we're all here for and cut the Vanilla/TBC crap)
    Same here.
    And the server will be unplayable for the first few days anyway - even Blizz servers can't handle so many people in one place - lag, DCs, crashes...
    Plus many of those who manage to get to 70 will probably gank popular quest hubs 24/7. So yeah, thnx for that.

8. You cant use the spell till level 70, as simple as that. The same will be done to the spell afterward, the edit will be reverted

So, things being as they were back in BC is not hardcore?
    okay, you said as BC used to be. we're on a 3.3.5 patch as you know. the experience requirements for leveling are way lower on 3.3.5 than they were on TBC and when i made a suggestion, it got closed within hours without ANY reason / reoky from staff at all. link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....P-requirements

anyway, i would like the old tbc leveling and not just some half-assed time waste where you reach level 70 before even going to blade's edge, let alone netherstorm or shadowmoon.

9. okay, you said as BC used to be. we're on a 3.3.5 patch as you know. the experience requirements for leveling are way lower on 3.3.5 than they were on TBC and when i made a suggestion, it got closed within hours without ANY reason / reoky from staff at all. link: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....P-requirements

anyway, i would like the old tbc leveling and not just some half-assed time waste where you reach level 70 before even going to blade's edge, let alone netherstorm or shadowmoon.
    Have to agree with this guy. If you only want "no flying mounts untill lvl 70" to be the only hardcore aspect on lordaeron, it still totally isn't hardcore. Maybe hardcore in some people their opinion means exploring like wastelands which they have already explored but that doesn't make the game hardcore...

Hardcore would mean to walk all of azeroth and kalimdor untill you reach level 40 just to wait untill lvl 60 to get the max speed, questing without quest trackers or addons which guide you from quest to quest untill you reach the max level, wowhead disabled and everything else... oh wait, I didn't read any complaints about that. Only 1 topic where some totally-not-manly-player desired to torture every other player making them walk all of outlands, which some of us have done before but really don't feel urged to do again.

Lordaeron, the really amusing yet totally-not-so-hardcore-as-some-people-claim and ?most populated customised wotlk? realm. (the question marks since there are possible more populated custom wotlk realms)

Still loving the realm tho :D
    Edited: November 2, 2015

10. Welp... if they truly disable flying till 70 I guess I and many others will be taking a break till the WoTLK launch.
    Hahahahaahahahaha.

Yeah go ahead and take a break with your gang of "many others". I'm sure it'll prove irrecoverably detrimental to the server. It's not like there won't be a huge surge in population again..

First ... 234