1. aff lock stats

hey guys
    when i first started playing mop i was playing destro so i went with mastery>crit>haste while gearing, but after a while i started playing affli too
    recently i started reading guides how to play aff lock more efficiently in arenas
    every guide was telling me to go haste>mastery>crit as afli so i did so, but after doing that ive found that winning games became more harder than with mastery>crit>haste lol
    especially vs healer comps,my dmg got so low with the lack of mastery that it takes like 15 more mins to beat a healer comp ( if i have a healer partner also),with mastery build it was so much more easier
    what could be the reason? is something on warmane bugged that could cause this? or im just simply so used to mastery>crit>haste aff lock that i played a totally different playstyle with it?

oh and before i forget, i only play 2s with random ppl from global or while helping lowbies get cap

2. I play aff, and I have off pieces or both haste setup and mastery setup. I run full haste, ignoring socket bonuses even. I get 6 additional ticks of agony, 15 with dark soul. some things

Agony:
    my setup: +6 ticks, 15 w/ dark soul
    with dark soul i get upt o 50 seconds on agony.
    Malefic grasp:
    my setup: -0.8 seconds, -1.8 i think(?) w/dark soul

as for what is better, they're both good. not sure what guides you looked at, but both are good.. seriously, not opinion, it's fact. but if you want to go mastery build, it's mastery>haste>crit.

i like the speed of haste, faster fears, faster haunts esp. with dark soul, etc. i malefic grasp out the arse, everything works. but i haven't played 'much' with mastery as aff lock so i'm a bit bias :)

3. how much haste do you have?
    i dont remember if these are the correct numbers but i think ive went from 2500 haste to 9800 and from 85% mastery to 60%

off: do you play any offspec?

edit: my problem.might be that i never wait for dots to completely wear off, so i think it doesnt matter if i have +0 or +6 ticks? idk i might be wrong
    Edited: November 2, 2015

4. 11,010 haste [25.91%] . with dark soul, 63.58%

and i rotate between demo and destro offspec. and yes, sorry to say but you're wrong. it's not about letting them fall off or not. I don't allow them to fall off either. However, it gives me more time before I have to reapply them by extending their duration. So I have more time to spend fearing, malefic grasp, etc. On retail, I don't think my way is best. I think reaching a few extra ticks on agony then going into mastery would be better. But here, to the best of my knowledge, haste is bugged, and so are haste caps, in a positive way. So I am sticking with haste purely, until I have the time to fully test the differences.

Also, my fears are faster, my haunts are faster, and reapplying UA is faster. Which is especially important in 2's when you should be hardcasting your dots often to save shards for Haunts. Speaking of shards, more haste also gives me +6 corruption ticks in relatively the same time frame. So more chance of proccing nightfall for free shards which means more haunts. So haste increases CC, dot damage, malefic grasp throttling damage, haunt damage, etc. Whereas mastery only increases dot damage. But without actually testing to see how much more damage haste or mastery will do vs. the other, there's no way for me to know accurately which one I should favor.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

5. how the hell do you have so much haste?
    im 522 ilvl with everythin reforged to haste and gemmed and enchantednfor haste and 9880 is the max haste i could achieve
    did you ignore slot bonuses?

btw i would test it myself if someone would sponsor me the gems and enchants :D