1. Stuck in Worgen starting zone

Hi, im stucked in "take back what's ours" the chest in rangers house should have "mysterious artifact" but is empty.
    So im not the only one who wait there for the Item, other Player told me he made a GM Ticket 3 Hours ago, but nothing happen yet.

I know a Gm Ticket takes normal around 24 Hours here, so i post this topic. Cause if a new Player start on your Servers and play Worgen and alrdy stuck and have to wait 24 Hours at lvl 17 what will this Player do? / think about your Servers?
    I just got my sister to start play with me here and now we sit around cause even the simpel start quests are not working -.-
    Edited: November 1, 2015

2. Not just me also the other 8-14Players who wait there^^

Edit:

The pink GM helped us all :D that went fast ty. But the quest should be really fixed so other player dont have to wait again.
    Edited: November 1, 2015

3. Not just me also the other 8-14Players who wait there^^

Edit:

The pink GM helped us all :D that went fast ty. But the quest should be really fixed so other player dont have to wait again.
    The quest is bugged since mops release. Fixing the quest might be hard, but that would save the GM's the struggle to help every worgen around ^^ . Imo

4. Hi I just started A worgen and I am stuck please can someone help me??