1. Drama FailFish

Please mods, delete all threads with drama in it. This is a forum, this is where people share ideas, tests, (complain about how bad Frostwolf is), creations and help each other. There shouldn't be any drama in here, so if you see any new threads that are drama based or could lead to drama can you please delete it straight away.

Thank you.

2. Someone is new to this community.

Drama has been around for as long as I've been on Molten, and god know how long previous.

Mods like to leave them open because they get a good laugh from them (Arbiterone knows what I'm talking about, bad boy).
    Drama causes competitiveness, which is helpful towards the game.

You don't like it, don't open the thread, put those who cause it on your block list and be ignorant towards it on your own part.

3. Someone is new to this community.

Drama has been around for as long as I've been on Molten, and god know how long previous.

Mods like to leave them open because they get a good laugh from them (Arbiterone knows what I'm talking about, bad boy).

You don't like it, don't open the thread, put those who cause it on your block list and be ignorant towards it on your own part.
    You do miss the sarcasm in his post.

4. You do miss the sarcasm in his post.
    Nah he wrote that too sincere for it to be sarcasm.

5. Someone is new to this community.

Weird, I remember many of our threads being deleted back when it was is a cookie vs EoE, but the thing that always gets me is actual question provoking threads that require some type of thought or a straight forward answer always get deleted or closed without any resolve. Just Lolten things I suppose. Inb4 this post gets removed

6. Weird, I remember many of our threads being deleted back when it was is a cookie vs EoE, but the thing that always gets me is actual question provoking threads that require some type of thought or a straight forward answer always get deleted or closed without any resolve. Just Lolten things I suppose. Inb4 this post gets removed
    Hehe good ol times! I remember them! :P

7. Yeah back in the Molten days nearly every other thread and thread reply got deleted without any real rhyme or reason. It's better to have drama than to see nothing new on the forum ever due to everything being deleted constantly, trust me.

8. No drama?? wtf.

Dude, its the fresher than 5.4.2 content.

It updates every day.

It has no bugs.

Some hate it, some love it, but all participate.

It has its own seasons.

Some fight the environment, some fight each other.

Drama has no Soon™. Its right then and there. In your face.

Deal with it.

Drama FTW.

kbye.
    Edited: November 1, 2015