1. Realm Development Stopped?

So i've noticed that the bugtracker for Deathwing has reports with months old, and some seem to have been confirmed but not fixed. My question is the following: Has Deathwing stopped being considered by developers at this moment or should we expect patches soon?

2. Deathwing will be getting all the work done on Lordaeron eventually. There are still some fixes, especially for exploits, going on though.

3. Unless they game breaking bugs they said forget any fixes because its going to get the lord cloned core withh all the shyte they fix there. So we have to stick with bugged valks and fire orbs in ICC for a few more months yet. Stay strong.

4. Deathwing will be getting all the work done on Lordaeron eventually. There are still some fixes, especially for exploits, going on though.
    Still seems they never bothered looking into the hacks that are still very possible and as of yet [seem to be] Undetected on Lordaeron after me reporting them to the team while they did there "Coinz 4 hax/exploit report" promo... it's a shame, really.

5. Unless they game breaking bugs they said forget any fixes because its going to get the lord cloned core withh all the shyte they fix there. So we have to stick with bugged valks and fire orbs in ICC for a few more months yet. Stay strong.
    Mention BPC healing himself as well next time and Kinetics from walls as well .... seriously too much to mentions but mentioning only which messes up things .....

6. Hum. interesting, didn't realize that's what was going to happen. Good to hear. Even with the instances suffering some minor bugs, what is really concerning is the bugs on classes, like mages and bdk. Looking forward to it then!

7. Good to hear, but they're also said they will wait until ICC is ready on Lord before porting fixes.

What this means is, it might be quite a long while before DW/Rag get anything... up to 4-5 months even.

It does seem MoP will be getting some of the older content ported earlier, so atleast there's something still to do...

8. Looking forward to xfers to Rag when possible.Dw has more pppulation mostly

9. [...] and fire orbs in ICC for a few more months yet. Stay strong.
    Damn fire orbs, a truly but clenching experience

But yeah, it's annoying specially since I discavered a new bug involving vehicles which prevented me from completing a quest, but reporting it would be worthless, I even tried to submit a report on it, but the bugtracker kept telling me I needed a lvl 10+ char in order to make a new report, I tried in both wotlk and wotlk [OLD] sections but I couldn't even when I have 5 lvl 80 chars, anyway, things are getting messy on DW, I feel like a new bug is born everyday, but most people don't notice it since they are too busy spamming in global for end game raids hahaha
    Edited: November 5, 2015