1. Why remove items from Marketplace?

How am i now supposed to get twink items when there is none in the marketplace anymore and the dungeons don't work? what a ****ing joke..

2. They will most likely implement them at a later date.
    Will it be anytime soon? Probably not.

3. How am i now supposed to get twink items when there is none in the marketplace anymore and the dungeons don't work? what a ****ing joke..
    WOTLK > MOP > WOD > TBC > CATA. Warmane would rather take the time to work on a TBC and WOD server before even touching cata which is sad for all of us. Don't expect things to be in marketplace for a while, they say "be patient" when we've waited 6 months for a few simple hotfixes that were only done because the community is frustrated at this point.

4. How am i now supposed to get twink items when there is none in the marketplace anymore and the dungeons don't work? what a ****ing joke..
    Why even worry about it? They are going to cost like 30 points each piece anyways.

For the dungeons, those will be fixed/added soon (I've heard current ETA is 3 to 6 months).

5. soon? you call 3-6 months soon? hahhaha what a ****ing joke..

6. soon? you call 3-6 months soon? hahhaha what a ****ing joke..
    3-6 months in lol10(warmane, sorry.) terms is extremely short period of time.

this account is registered in 2010, while my 1st one was here in late december 2009, believe me, 3 months is literally nothing here, we waited on CRITICAL CLASS fixes for years .. so please.

7. yeah 37 votepoints for vicious items that u can spend 3k gold to get.

8. How am i now supposed to get twink items when there is none in the marketplace anymore and the dungeons don't work? what a ****ing joke..

Come on guys... why y messed the whole marketplace :(((( Bring back items for mogs..or open instances :{

9. They will open instances in 3 or 6 months as Green_dev said. So, sit tight and collect vote points, that would be my advice. ;)