1. Is free transfer possible

Is there a way to get a free transfer?

Want to go horde

2. Just vote/donate for it like the rest you lazy bastard

3. you can use 10(or 15?) points to change your faction!

look for it in the market page !

4. *Collect points* when you enter your account profile it's literally on the first main page.

5. Is there a way to get a free transfer?

Want to go horde
    just wondering, if u come to horde, will u change ur name to hordesuckz??5

6. I would help you gifting vote points if I could. Sad thing others who have switched to alliance are not as brave to switch back again.

Free transfers are opened when there is a population imbalance. Doubt this is the case here.

7. I will keep the same name :D,but yeah with so many horde going ally its the right time to go back horde

8. the only reason people going hordes is to have fast bg que, mostly scrub farming honor point, they want to go in bg stand around doing nothing or worst stay afk to get honor point, mostly don't care for wining or not.

so no you can't come to hordes, it cost 10 vote point to transfer, which you cannot vote cause no achievement of any kind, better off stay on ally.
    Edited: November 4, 2015

9. the only reason people going hordes is to have fast bg que, mostly scrub farming honor point, they want to go in bg stand around doing nothing or worst stay afk to get honor point, mostly don't care for wining or not.

so no you can't come to hordes, it cost 10 vote point to transfer, which you cannot vote cause no achievement of any kind, better off stay on ally.
    no, not really. alliance pvp is dead, and there are no elite pvp guilds with proper leaders but children who call their guilds CSI STORMWIND and so on. Too many random guilds full of unskilled randoms

10. no, not really. alliance pvp is dead, and there are no elite pvp guilds with proper leaders but children who call their guilds CSI STORMWIND and so on. Too many random guilds full of unskilled randoms
    WHAT?

Do you really even know whats happening in the PVP side of things? Or are you just another random PVE hunter with an opinion?

11. It will take you less than a month of voting so you can transfer. I just transfer to Horde yesterday ;)

12. no, not really. alliance pvp is dead, and there are no elite pvp guilds with proper leaders but children who call their guilds CSI STORMWIND and so on. Too many random guilds full of unskilled randoms
    You have no idea what you are talking about...

13. Make sure you gonna stay ally as you are used to..that will be wise decision instead of switching..;)

12 Last