1. A new Leader of the Horde Arises.

I am happy and proud to announce! That a new leader of the Horde has arisen. I knew that he has the fire in him that makes him a great leader. His name is Chud, and he is now leading The Unchained.

The Unchained as they destroy APKAHA outside of the Orgrimmar gate.

Family Pictures with awesome background.

Edited: November 2, 2015

2. Chud.............................................. .................................................. ....................LONG LIVE CHUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Gratz Chud, Have seen your leadership skills first hand during the last raid. Was not disappointed. Keep it up, expecting big things from you!

For the horde!

4. congratz Chud......make THE UNCHAINED one op guild....skilled pvp guild...respectfull name....

5. Leader of the Horde is Vol'Jin and no one else!!

Sagari
    I'm not a Horde player on MoP, but I must say I'm quite pleased by the fact that Horde has a Moonkin leader.

+1 for Moonkins.

7. Let's celebrate and chill with a soothing blues music by Blinddog of The Unchained and his band!

8. these forum warriors are so pathetic

9. they are just attention whores, they don't get it in life so they come here and make it a popularity contest

10. don't be jelly.

APKAHA can only kill npc and pve nab, when we come they didn't even last a minute, they even try to res 2 more time and all fail withing second.

11. He strikes fear into alliance with his binds and macros. Kappa

12. Hahaha this is actually pathetic. Lads, sit back, and wait for your turn. The raids we've been having, bullying people around, they've all started out of nowhere, no intention to cause any harm to any of you, just sheer boredom, so it all happened naturally if you like to use that term. We're far from our goal, but that time will come as well.

13. We will farm you all...buhahahhaha

14. Hahaha this is actually pathetic. Lads, sit back, and wait for your turn. The raids we've been having, bullying people around, they've all started out of nowhere, no intention to cause any harm to any of you, just sheer boredom, so it all happened naturally if you like to use that term. We're far from our goal, but that time will come as well.
    Good that they picked a clown to lead the biggest circus on Frostwolf. Jokes aside I wish you good luck though. I hope you can make the Horde a bit stronger again because right now there isn't too much action going on.

12 Last