1. Good that they picked a clown to lead the biggest circus on Frostwolf. Jokes aside I wish you good luck though. I hope you can make the Horde a bit stronger again because right now there isn't too much action going on.
    One thing is for sure, he will not lead alone. 2 leaders, 2 raids, more lag, more kills, more fun.

Huhahahahaha!

2. i am cringing so hard im gonna get wrinkles prematurely all this crap is killing me stop it

3. I dunno, there is a Horde guy who lead 5 raids simultaneously into SW and locked it down for 4 hrs, 2 times in a row, and this same guy killed a Warmane Staff member in front of the Alliance 2 times, there is a video on Youtube with his corpse in Goldshire, next to everyone, even the GM.

In my book, this guy is no leader, but a Saurfang of the Horde on Frostwolf, Alliance has their champ too, Zzg.

I'm gonna miss those raids :C the guy I spoke of is gonna be off for a while due to being in marine core.

4. Hope you can gather 10 guildmates and form a Rated BG Group! So we can play! CannabisCountryClub is waiting :)

5. I did not read anything about this thread I just came here to say ILYANAH IS THE BEST !!!

6. Roxanah we love you... and we want you... for us... only for us.... not for the horde.... for us...

7. You killed an afk VV member. THIS shall not be left unpunished.

8. Good that they picked a clown to lead the biggest circus on Frostwolf. Jokes aside I wish you good luck though. I hope you can make the Horde a bit stronger again because right now there isn't too much action going on.
    there isnt any action in ally side either...well maybe apkha ppl raid horde cities but they are all low ilvl and probably get rekt agaisnt a smaller but full geared raid.
    ally people sux so bad...the only thing they care is doing arena or rbg not even help their faction in pbg...when they argue the first thing they mock is other side arena rating...so pathetic. no world pvp in ally side whatsoevere since pokemonz disbanded. so yea even if u make a 20man raid to raid sw not a single guild will try to stop u maybe some randoms show resistance here and there but a guild no...maybe if VV's leader be online they make a raid other guild are just useless.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

9. Roxanah we love you... and we want you... for us... only for us.... not for the horde.... for us...
    My fan...love ya

10. they are just attention whores, they don't get it in life so they come here and make it a popularity contest
    every one of her treads make me laugh so i love it

11. when u say new "leader of the horde" , does that mean he will treat every horde equally ? any horde can directly join his guild regardless of IL and rating ? he will come to the rescue of poor horde who is ganked by allies at any time ? will he share his gold to me cuz im a poor horde ? does he have ally alts ? can he dispatch his minion guildies against allies? what quality of his stands being proclaimed a leader for the entire horde? hw can he represent all hordes?
    and lastly was it ur (@illiyanah) poor leadership and poor guidance that most hordes suck, sucked, will suck in bgs ????????????

NONES MY LEADER!!!

12. when u say new "leader of the horde" , does that mean he will treat every horde equally ? any horde can directly join his guild regardless of IL and rating ? he will come to the rescue of poor horde who is ganked by allies at any time ? will he share his gold to me cuz im a poor horde ? does he have ally alts ? can he dispatch his minion guildies against allies? what quality of his stands being proclaimed a leader for the entire horde? hw can he represent all hordes?
    and lastly was it ur (@illiyanah) poor leadership and poor guidance that most hordes suck, sucked, will suck in bgs ????????????

NONES MY LEADER!!!
    Why do everyone need to be salty. It's just a damn forum thread.

13. You killed an afk VV member. THIS shall not be left unpunished.
    There was like 10 of us in shrine when it happened.

I see no-one in unchained passed on my message :(

14. Why do everyone need to be salty. It's just a damn forum thread.
    That's what everyone says when they read or see you post on the forums :D But yeah his post is overreacting :)

15. Why do everyone need to be salty. It's just a damn forum thread.
    Hey ilyanah, didn't you post this in the other forum thread?

THAT'S IT! EVERYONE THAT WENT UP AGAINST ME HERE! ARE COMPLETE UTTER NOOBS!! NOOOOOOOOOBS!!

They are not worth targetting even. Seriously. It feels like I wasted my time! YOU NOOBS RUINED ALL MY PLANS!
    I'm going back in game. This thread was a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME. WHAT A COMPLETE DISSAPPOINTMENT!

I'TS THE FIRST TIME FOR ME TO SAY THIS.

GO TO HELL FOR BEING NOOBS!
    Jeez "It's just a damn forum thread"
    or maybe the right thing to say here is its just a damn game.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

First 12