1. Tried both of these Ui,it looks cool but you can easily get lost with all that stuff
    Nah, if you let me use your UI I would be lost. I cannot play without LUI V3 anymore, if your UI has 6 skill bars, LUI V3 has 10. 6 Default 4 additional. And it has easy mouse over keybinding feature, your own DPS meter and your current MS monitor etc, it has everything. and it has it's own Raidframe on the lower right, perfect for raid leaders. XD

And you can customize your spell alerts with it. If you notice in my vidz my Killing machine proc is different, and I can make it alert for more spells like, Dark Succor.
    Edited: November 2, 2015

2. Ilyanah

My old UI is this (similar to urs):
    Spoiler: Show

My new UI is this :

I rate my new UI better cuz
    a. No loss of formation among the 2 UI. Infact, its visually easier to see certain animations when UI is cleaner.
    b. Lighter by a huge margin. LUI 3 uses about 40mb memory, while this setup is like 12 mb.
    c. Minimalistic, keybind oriented.
    d. Neat.
    e. Better for streaming. (like i told u ingame, i am planning to start streaming soon)
    f. Oh, and unlike just downloading and using LUI, my new UI has been built ground up, so i am proud of it.

After playing on the fancy looking LUI for 2-3 years, you get sick of the overload of information and the ocassional bugs that u need to deal with. But i dont really like the Blizzard UI cuz of lack of customization. Therefore something in between works for me.

So personally I rate Old UI (which is same as urs) 8/10 and new UI 10/10 :D
    Edited: November 2, 2015

3. Ilyanah

My old UI is this (similar to urs):

My new UI is this :

I rate my new UI better cuz
    a. No loss of formation among the 2 UI. Infact, its visually easier to see certain animations when UI is cleaner.
    b. Lighter by a huge margin. LUI 3 uses about 40mb memory, while this setup is like 12 mb.
    c. Minimalistic, keybind oriented.
    d. Neat.
    e. Better for streaming. (like i told u ingame, i am planning to start streaming soon)
    f. Oh, and unlike just downloading and using LUI, my new UI has been built ground up, so i am proud of it.

After playing on the fancy looking LUI for 2-3 years, you get sick of the overload of information and the ocassional bugs that u need to deal with. But i dont really like the Blizzard UI cuz of lack of customization. Therefore something in between works for me.

So personally I rate Old UI (which is same as urs) 8/10 and new UI 10/10 :D
    Well don't be mistaken, I cannot rate it because 10 only has 2 digits. It got an error so it went 0 instead. You made your own UI? Amazing XD. What did you use to make one?

4. i prefer very minimal ui. any spell that don't have a cooldown is never visible on my screen :P

5. Now! THIS! Is my Ui! Please ignore the score board. It's not part of the UI XD.

Damn, i really love your Ui

6. This Ui is the result of years of playing and improving my macros,what are your thoughts on it.

In my eyes,it looks perfect.

Some of you might think warrior is faceroll,but its not true im actually really skilled
    Still waiting for your epic macros. Cant judge without.

7. Still waiting for your epic macros. Cant judge without.
    dude his real ui bindings are hiding in set 2 interface.. he just screenshot with a bladestorm skill in set 1 and trolling u all......

rewind allysuckz history!!!

8. I like a clean interface like this one. Notice the perfect framerate for PvE.

@Spiritbeast: I wonder who doesnt know it.

9. dude his real ui bindings are hiding in set 2 interface.. he just screenshot with a bladestorm skill in set 1 and trolling u all......

As I see it he only trolled Ilyanah and LordSerphroth ;)

10. dude his real ui bindings are hiding in set 2 interface.. he just screenshot with a bladestorm skill in set 1 and trolling u all......

Well this was the original idea,but then I told myself "what if I could rlly reduce my keybinds"

I will post my new macro later its quite epic

11. Still waiting for your epic macros. Cant judge without.
    There you go this is an epic one

/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
    #showtooltip Colossus Smash
    /castsequence reset=15/combat/target Piercing Howl,null
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Victory Rush
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Slam
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Overpower
    /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Mortal Strike
    /castsequence reset=0.3 Colossus Smash,Hamstring
    /cast !Colossus Smash
    /cast [combat] Berserker Rage
    /cast [combat] Grievous Gladiator's Plate Gauntlets
    /cast Charge
    /cast [combat] Recklessness
    /cast [combat] !Skull Banner
    /startattack
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    /console Sound_EnableSFX

Interevene to banner

#showtooltip Intervene
    /tar Demoralizing Banner
    /cast [help] Intervene
    /targetlastenemy
    /cast Demoralizing Banner

The others are a bunch of spells put together like Bloodbath and Bladestorm,or mod alt,shift macros to reduce the numbers of keybinds,you can always remove Recklessness and Berserker Rage for more control in arena but I dont play arena so i dont really care about using them in a specific time

First 1234 Last