1. LORDAERON FIGHT CLUB: Win Fights, Get Rich With Gold! (H)

Tired of farming boring professions and begging for gold in Orgrimmar for a living? Do women hate you because you don't have shiny armor and exotic mounts? Think you're a tough guy and want to make some easy money? Well fear no longer, because the epitome of manhood, glory and fame has arrived on our server to encourage even more old school PvP. The <Bodysnatchers> crew presents you the Lordaeron Fight Club.

For only a 25 gold entry fee you can become one of 8 participants in a 1 Versus 1 mini-tournament hosted in the most dangerous and intriguing locations in all of Warcraft, many of which present different mechanical difficulties or dangerous hazards for the players involved - making the duel even more interesting and dramatic rather than just another duel.

In these tournaments the winner takes all the collected entry money, which amounts to a total of 200 gold. They will also be eligible to join our PvP elite guild if they want to. So basically, If you manage to beat 2 opponents in a row in a single elimination duel and the final opponent in a best of 3 scenario you get 200 gold prize money out of your initial 25g entry fee AND a random Rare/Epic BoE item if you win your last fight without losing a single time or winning in devastating fashion (FATALITIES are highly encouraged). Not a bad deal, eh?

The tournament will be hosted at random times whenever the server peaks in terms of people online. Invites will be given out completely random after you've whispered the host and not one, but many tournaments will be held every day, so everyone gets a chance to compete.

The tournament rules comprise of different aspects that we thought would help re-enact the old-school PvP open-world encounters, making different profession abilities OK to use which are ones mostly considered "cheating" in duels, while still maintaining balance and fairness as our first and most important priority.

The tournament has a No-Bull****-Policy, which means the usage of things like Potions, Lay on hands, Ankhs, Soulstones, 1-time usable pet items are NOT cool. Break the rules two times in a row and not only will you be kicked from the tournament, but we'll pay under-aged North-Korean mercenaries with foodstamps to grind out levels in WoW just to farm you all day.

Usage of profession-made items, such as bombs, nets, mind-control devices, passives and rockets boots (if you launch yourself into the air and fall to a painful death you were asking for it and yes it counts as a loss!) is allowed.

Only class-exclusive buffs allowed!
    There are no gear limitations whatsoever.

In the likely event that you join this event expect that you'll be invited to a party and summoned in one of these three locations, where you will battle with three other random people to the very death or until someone gives up. (I can't put it any more poetically)

Location #1: Altar Of Storms
    Area Size: Small
    Environmental Hazard: Burning Hot Lava (750 +/- damage per second) // 5 Pissed off Warlock mobs (Level 57)

Location #2: The Twin Colossals
    Area Size: Big
    Environmental Hazard: Annoying Water Pool // 1000 Meter Fall (Instant Death/Disqualification)

Location #3: Bridge Of Titans
    Area Size: Medium (Thin)
    Enviromental Hazard: Short Fall to Pit of Level 60 (Elite) Titans (Death can be prevented)

The nature of this thread is Informative only, though healthy criticism, upvoting or downvoting the idea would help a great deal since there is always room for improvement. We hope you guys will show up to make kick *** and make some sweet Gold in the days to come.

TL;DR -----------> Pay 25 gold to enter, Fight 3 people to win 200 gold in cool, old-school World PvP zones.

2. First rule of Lordaeron fight club?

3. The event will be streamed on my channel every time it is hosted (FREE MONEY FIGHTS!!! #WORLDSTAR) - >> Twitch.tv/devaldus

4. First rule of Lordaeron fight club?
    Do talk the everliving cr*p about it. Not that i don't look as handsome as Brad Pitt (pinky promise), it's just that we need advertising!

...and we ran out of psychedelic drugs and nihilistic people with multiple personality disorders. :(

5. This is some proper stuff right here. Bigups!!
    I just got one question ... Date?

6. What about rules involving the start of the fight, can players mount up or not, can 1 player try to hug another player before the fight starts to boycot charges etc... Is the clever use, or sometimes lame use, of los allowed? What about a time limit for stealthers in which they need to make appearance or get disqualified.

ALso, when you state the "non bull****" policy, I assume bubble isn't allowed aswell. Or is it allowed and is this club for pussies?

7. Obviously bubble is allowed like it would be in an open-world scenario, even though it's a p*ssy spell it's there and there's nothing we can do about it;)

All things stated above are not allowed, you start out distanced from your opponent. Stealthers can take their time. Food resets isn't allowed though only mana drinks if you're not playing a mage.

8. what about shaman tunderstorm ? Just launch the **** outta people :D

9. what about shaman tunderstorm ? Just launch the **** outta people :D
    That's exactly what we're hoping for x)

10. but we'll pay under-aged North-Korean mercenaries with foodstamps to grind out levels in WoW just to farm you all day.
    Mate... There is no internet in north korea.

11. This is pointless and nobody will join.

12. This is pointless and nobody will join.
    Something tells me you suck at PvP.

Just a hunch.

Or not.

Lol

13. I come for money,are you sure you afford it m8?
    xoxo Boomkin thypoon-----> and people will fell hard!
    ezy win

14. Aaaaaah, why aint you on alliance side Devald ;/

15. Something tells me you suck at PvP.

Just a hunch.

Or not.

Lol
    Still thinking nobody will join waste of time.
    Delete thread

123 Last