1. sooo, paladins can't use their only relevant defensive spell (which cancels out their only relevant dmg boosting spell) and wars can use their great defensive skills, hunter can have double detter, DKs will eventually be able to use their insane defs etc....i call bull**** man...

imho complaining about balance in world environment with engineering and so on allowed is ridiculous...

and now to the idea itself...its AWESOME, I really hope it will stick and eventually there will be enough players that will compete regularly.
    Lol I'd rather face a paladin right now who uses loh so I can still kick his *** instead of a paladin who goes bubble, get's the same effect of loh by healing up and starts wrecking your ***...

2. and then you have prot wars that take no dmg thanks to their CDs and still reck your face with 3k crits in the meantime...I main DK in PvP and i find their def CDs ridiculous just because you can still put out immense amount of pressure when you pop them, unlike paladins in bubble - you have to stop to heal (3.5 - 6 seconds lost) and then you still have 50% dmg reduction and you have to actually get to your target if you want to damage them, to the target that has most likely already ran miles away and is healing as well...of course now paladins are ******ed and will kill you with that 50% reduction but that is another story lol...

3. I would not join myself but wouldn't mind watching. :)

This is a good idea but It will be bull****ycus in execution due to how unbalanced PvP is at lv 60. If you continue to do this once people hit 70 and 80 props to you

First 123