1. So far I haven't been able to find anything where they directly address this question. Maybe I'm missing it somewhere.
    I would hope that since they are saying that WotLK will in fact be progressive, it won't be all at once.
    on phone right now so cant do it for you, but search Yami posts :) they atleast said "when toc releases the core probably will go to the ither realms around that time". also something about raids releasing with community progress in mind.

2. Very good thread. Sticky this one! :) And I think it'd be better if you add spoilers, or it'll become a very long post.
    Good call, added 'em.

on phone right now so cant do it for you, but search Yami posts :) they atleast said "when toc releases the core probably will go to the ither realms around that time". also something about raids releasing with community progress in mind.
    Found it, added to Progressive Release Schedule section. :)

Based on the way Yami is talking here, it definitely sounds like raids will be released 1 tier at at time.

3. shameless bump, this should definitly get a sticky... would be sad to see this work go to waste.

4. shameless bump, this should definitly get a sticky... would be sad to see this work go to waste.
    The thing is 90% of this topic's information will be irrelevant in a month or so, so i don't really see why.

5. The thing is 90% of this topic's information will be irrelevant in a month or so, so i don't really see why.
    Doesn't mean I can't update it though. I'm thinking I'll just hide deprecated questions/answers in a separate spoiler.

6. can only commend commend commend a guy like sabinprosper

The info may be irrelevant in the future, so in a world of now now now faster sooner > to take the time out to give us what we need, if even momentarily :
    well then i can only commend you more.
    Thanks for taking the time... have found atleast 3 things i was curious bout and it took seconds...

7. Sticky that and please give us at least option to bold or underline text, why such a fuzz about that?

8. Added a couple new topics. I've been trying to keep up with the common/popular issues that tend to pop up here on the forums.
    Let me know if I've missed any major discussions that lots of people seem to care about.

9. Please sticky this, the amount of stupidity of same Questions getting out of control.

10. Yes, this is quite useful, but still it won't make people come here and read it, instead they'll just make another Topic asking the same thing over and over again. Good job for making it, but sadly I won't reach it's true purpose.

11. Level cap needs an update :)
    It's over 9000! ;p

why is this still not sticky and read by people? :(

12. Could some1 be so kind and share with me when are they planning on releasing WOTLK content?
    Thanks in advance :*

13. Nice thread personally i like it, but what makes you think that people wont open 100 threads a week? I mean they still do it for simple things that are answered in the realminfo thread that is stickied.

14. Nice thread personally i like it, but what makes you think that people wont open 100 threads a week? I mean they still do it for simple things that are answered in the realminfo thread that is stickied.
    People will definitely still do that, there's no stopping it regardless of how many informational stickied topics you have.

I just felt like a good FAQ to simply organize questions that have already been answered was something that was missing on these forums.
    The admins/mods tend to get frustrated whenever they are forced to answer the same question more than once... why not only answer it 1 time and then direct everyone else who asks it afterwards to a single, centralized location?
    Edited: December 1, 2015

First 123 Last