1. can you somewhat highlight or use pink font on the RDF part and move it up top

or bold will do

2. can you somewhat highlight or use pink font on the RDF part and move it up top

or bold will do
    Yeah this is one of the more common ones I see a lot here. I added some emphasis to it as suggested :)

3. I'm going to start to play this with a friend, is blizzard like? is the server stable?

Thank you.

4. I'm going to start to play this with a friend, is blizzard like? is the server stable?

Thank you.
    It's quite stable - hardly any downtime recently. It's also probably the most blizzlike WotLK server available at the moment, although it's hard to say for sure since Wrath content isn't even released yet.
    Edited: December 1, 2015

5. in what version of game are we? im going to start in this server and i read something about " WolK will start next week " wtf?

6. in what version of game are we? im going to start in this server and i read something about " WolK will start next week " wtf?
    Game version is 3.3.5a (client). Next week people will be able to progress into northrend and hit level 80 etc.

First 123