1. Mounts - Points

we can not buy mounts with points? Why?

Sagari
    If I recall right it was something along the lines of "We want you to get them ingame". Issue is that, since most instances are closed, that's impossible.
    Devlog says they'll port Classic and TBC content to MoP after the 5.4.8 update, though. Yay!

3. yeah it sucks.also they said weapons and gear that were like 50 points it will be 5 and something like that.but that's not true.it's like still 50 and you have to collect points for months to get 1 peace of some gear...really sucks
    + they told us about porting old instances from lordaeron to mop like month ago but it still didn't happen.

4. I wanted to buy - Reins of the Red Proto-Drake and Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger.............................And now what do I do?............. :( :( :(

5. Furion to be honest, its ok, everybody has those mounts.
    Go to Storm Peak for the Time Lost Proto Drake . That looks better than the red one.

6. Furion to be honest, its ok, everybody has those mounts.
    Go to Storm Peak for the Time Lost Proto Drake . That looks better than the red one.
    and then I can never get Reins of the Red Proto -Drake ? :( :( :(

7. and then I can never get Reins of the Red Proto -Drake ? :( :( :(
    the world is coming to an end

Sagari
    Swift Spectral Tiger (and the non-Swift variety) have never been in the MoP store either, so you were out of luck with that one even if you collected points prior to the squish. >: Getting the Red Protodrake shouldn't be too hard if all heroic dungeons (and their respective achievements) worked. So, you can't get it until they port everything.

Your best bet at a Protodrake, for now, is hunting for the Time-Lost one in Storm Peaks. I'd love to say you could have some luck getting the Green Protodrake but even that one is bugged, [s]something about not being able to get Exalted with the Oracles, if I'm not mistaken. Feel free to correct me otherwise.[/s]
    Edit: According to posts below this one, issue with the egg taking three full ingame days to hatch, so it'll take some time for you to get a single egg hatched, this is also taking into account RNG factor. According to WoWhead, the Cracked Egg has a 5% chance of dropping the mount.

If you decide to go for the Time-Lost one, remember to use NPC Scan and clear your cache folder often.

Good luck!
    Edited: November 5, 2015 Reason: Corrected and added some info.

9. You can get the rep with the Oracles, but the egg is bugges. When it reaches 0....it reaches 0. Nothing happens, you can;t open it. It just says "Time remaining: 0"
    Also, thath's bull****, other expanshions with functioning dungeons still have mounts, bags, etc in the point store.

10. As I know you have to wait 2-3 weeks to open the egg. Same with the Primal egg from Isle of Giants.

11. As I know you have to wait 2-3 weeks to open the egg. Same with the Primal egg from Isle of Giants.
    yes becouse it counting time while you in game. Ofc it's a bug, on retail it didn't work that way. And if I'm not mistaken I read somewhere on this forum that only horde can get exalted with oracles.

12. You can get the rep with the Oracles, but the egg is bugges. When it reaches 0....it reaches 0. Nothing happens, you can;t open it. It just says "Time remaining: 0"
    Also, thath's bull****, other expanshions with functioning dungeons still have mounts, bags, etc in the point store.
    The egg does hatch but it takes 3 days of ingame time (simply said you need to be online for 72 hours) for it to hatch. So you should be able to get the green protodrake but it requires time and probably some luck as well ;)

13. You can get the rep with the Oracles, but the egg is bugges. When it reaches 0....it reaches 0. Nothing happens, you can;t open it. It just says "Time remaining: 0"
    works for me

14. [QUOTE=Skowcia;2564400]yes becouse it counting time while you in game. Ofc it's a bug, on retail it didn't work that way. And if I'm not mistaken I read somewhere on this forum that only horde can get exalted with oracles.[/QUOTE

no1 can exalted with orcales, i tried when i was farming rep for the Beloved title and NPCs that you summon their quests are bugged, so you only reach reveved.
    Still you can get the egg, i managed to hatch it like 3-4 times but drake never droped, not sure if it's scripted though cause i never saw any1 using it.

Plus no you dont have to wait 2-3 weeks, i get eggs open less than a week, both mysterious eggs and the ones from isle of giants. For some people are bugged, for me only works on my main.

15. this "get it the intended way" strategy is stupid...no offense to anyone but if i wanted to play this game the intended way id have gone to retail or lordaeron .
    on this realm we want stuff a bit easier to get...and the previous sistem was ok, nothing needed to change except the implementation of some items into the shop

also, this intended way is bugged as ****....im literally farming raven lord for 3 weeks now on 5 characters and im doing it twice a day...thats like 10 runs per day x 21 days so an aprox of 200-210 runs and still NO drop.
    and thats a fckin dungeon mount...

DONT IMPLEMENT A SYSTEM THAT IS NOT WORKING FOR ALL REALMS

12 Last