1. Please, it is just to clarify - Honor reset + outland again

So,

I have heard multiple answers, for this simple little question: "Will honor get a reset upon releasing outland?":

- Yes
    - No
    - No clue
    - Maybe yes
    - Maybe not
    - Perhaps
    - Definately
    - Probably
    - Etc etc etc

So, I really would like to see this clarified, as I am willing to set up my plans regarding this situation
    For that, I would like to see a GM / admin answer, or, some link from a regular player (as myself) from another topic where I can get my final answer (with GM answer ofc).
    Answers by players without any reference I asked are totally meaningless for me

I wasted some time trying to search this on pinned topics, and nada

This is it, my honest apologies if this is already answered
    Edited: November 2, 2015

2. Yes it will be reset, I can't give you a reference link, it's just what I've been told personally by Malaco.

3. There gonna be honor reset for TBC, same on WoTLK. Dont belive in any other option.

4. The real question is: Will they disable Arena on TBC? Hope so, because of OP combs/classes @ lvl 70.

5. I belive Malaco said that, I think it is the most reasonable thing to expect...

...however this is molmane/warton where even assurances posted by gms (hopefully only used to) get lost in the depths of the forums only to be deleted when they are finally resurface as proof of lies*. The honor will be there or it will not be, this may or may not correlate to what anyone says or writes.

*this refers specifically to assurances around old lordaeron time, when it was promised, on two occasions, that mounts which were available in game and were never in point shop would never make it into coin shop.... eh and of course everything surrounding all of old Lordaeron altogether too xD

P.S. Disabling things because of lack of balance/overpower stuff would, logically, conclude with the complete removal of all pvp. It's an MMO it has no balance just varying degrees of imbalance.
    Edited: November 3, 2015

6. Another question. Are they gonna be just wiped, or they will be converted to gold, if yes, at what rate?

7. Another question. Are they gonna be just wiped, or they will be converted to gold, if yes, at what rate?
    Yes, honor and arena points will be wiped
    The answer is like... right there.

8. Another blizzlike feature, just wiping honor without compensation. Oh yeah.

9. Another blizzlike feature, just wiping honor without compensation. Oh yeah.
    Wow can you stop crying already? It's not a big deal!

10. Another blizzlike feature, just wiping honor without compensation. Oh yeah.
    wth man... Just chill

11. Another blizzlike feature, just wiping honor without compensation. Oh yeah.
    If you have to much honor.. go buy ****ing gems for honor in tanaris.. you save gold this way = gold earned..little cry baby.

12. Wow can you stop crying already? It's not a big deal!
    Why whipe them in the first place if it isn't a big deal?

12 Last