1. all my friends already either quit or taking an extended break... so sad looking at the mop status..
    when i said all, i mean every single one of em...dont even feel like logging anymore !!

2. When me and my guildies arrived on the server afther the moltdown I played with ppl whom I know since 2-3 year. Now those ppl are gone and my guild is filled with ppl who I know since 1-2 month max. the others already had enough and quit.

3. wait untill they implement 5.4.8 another class bugs will be in the game, and u will be able to 1shot everything with blade storm :D Common problem after applying new patch = new class bugs even tho they worked correctly
    cool...that'll even better then retail then!!....

4. i use whatever u using bro! 800k on opener... lol
    I once got 804k Concussive Shot on my hunter !..Aint that cool?

5. For them this is called "lots of class and spell issues," hahah for sure. I would like to just ask : WHAT THE ACTUAL F is that , there are not usefull changes at all apart from bosses + items fixed, the rest is simple piece of S......
    yeaa...that's right,and you should go fix the rest,I want it done by friday!

6. When me and my guildies arrived on the server afther the moltdown I played with ppl whom I know since 2-3 year. Now those ppl are gone and my guild is filled with ppl who I know since 1-2 month max. the others already had enough and quit.
    Same thing happened to me, all ppl that i know for more than 3-4 years left the server / stopped wow because of the lake of content / spells broken.
    I'm now the only connected one on my guild, with some 2-3 ppl that joined the guild 2-3 months ago.

7. all my friends already either quit or taking an extended break... so sad looking at the mop status..
    when i said all, i mean every single one of em...dont even feel like logging anymore !!
    ....so that's why I felt so lonely these days!!

8. When me and my guildies arrived on the server afther the moltdown I played with ppl whom I know since 2-3 year. Now those ppl are gone and my guild is filled with ppl who I know since 1-2 month max. the others already had enough and quit.
    Neah!..listen to me...I'll tell you a secret...those ppl are just getting on with their lives...they lost enough time with wow,you should grow up too!!

9. I once got 804k Concussive Shot on my hunter !..Aint that cool?
    Concussive shot doesn't even deal damage.

10. Neah!..listen to me...I'll tell you a secret...those ppl are just getting on with their lives...they lost enough time with wow,you should grow up too!!
    Not exactly. they still playing but on retail or on other servers. :) playing isn't equal with no life you know...

11. Concussive shot doesn't even deal damage.
    Shh!...don't tell anyone!!

First 123