1. Rune of Power, the most essential and crucial talent for arcane mages, has been broken since MoP was released. How could you possibly say that the fixes were important, when you ignore (or are not able to fix) the most important PvE talent for mages?
    It seems that for them PVE is not very important. Because e.q. if fixing "Shroud of Concealment" or other class spells that are not usefull in raids are very important for them , then I'm a mf prince of that world... It has been since start of their servers... even on previous servers you had to wait 10000 years to finally play your class at fully potential.

First of all if u want to have balance in classes on this server, fix hunters dmg, warriors dmg. After your recent changes hunters are able to do like 800k at their openers, but other classes are like 350-400k at their full openers.
    Edited: November 4, 2015

2. so when are they going to fix bladestorm, i want to have a bladestorm that kill everything in one shot

3. Hmm, I dont really PVE much, but combat rogue has an energy regen problem for sure. However, atm its not confirmed on bugtracker, so its not getting fixed any time soon i guess.
    Because they cant fix it thats why they cant confirm it.

4. so when are they going to fix bladestorm, i want to have a bladestorm that kill everything in one shot
    wait untill they implement 5.4.8 another class bugs will be in the game, and u will be able to 1shot everything with blade storm :D Common problem after applying new patch = new class bugs even tho they worked correctly

5. It seems that for them PVE is not very important. Because e.q. if fixing "Shroud of Concealment" or other class spells that are not usefull in raids are very important for them , then I'm a mf prince of that world... It has been since start of their servers... even on previous servers you had to wait 10000 years to finally play your class at fully potential.

First of all if u want to have balance in classes on this server, fix hunters dmg, warriors dmg. After your recent changes hunters are able to do like 800k at their openers, but other classes are like 350-400k at their full openers.
    i use whatever u using bro! 800k on opener... lol

6. For them this is called "lots of class and spell issues," hahah for sure. I would like to just ask : WHAT THE ACTUAL F is that , there are not usefull changes at all apart from bosses + items fixed, the rest is simple piece of S......

7. At least they fixed Lei Shi's get away. Now most of the pug raids are goung to die out on that boss. That was important I guess... A lot more important to fix than anything else. Wild quiver procing double form ANYTHING deep wound ticks 50-60k and Rain of fire is freakin broken who cares? The main point is to fix Lei Shi's Get away. and all the usefull endcontent stuff! And ofc we don't need Timeless Isle or Isle of Thunder. We need TOThc! TOThc for everyone!

8. Rune of Power, the most essential and crucial talent for arcane mages, has been broken since MoP was released. How could you possibly say that the fixes were important, when you ignore (or are not able to fix) the most important PvE talent for mages?
    lol .

9. At least they fixed Lei Shi's get away. Now most of the pug raids are goung to die out on that boss. That was important I guess... A lot more important to fix than anything else. Wild quiver procing double form ANYTHING deep wound ticks 50-60k and Rain of fire is freakin broken who cares? The main point is to fix Lei Shi's Get away. and all the usefull endcontent stuff! And ofc we don't need Timeless Isle or Isle of Thunder. We need TOThc! TOThc for everyone!
    didn t know why a hunter could kick my *** so hard likw that . I didnt noticed it was ****ing wild quiver.

10. Most of you are qq'n about fixes about your class, or the class ur losing against. As someone who has every class geared, I also agree though that most of these fixes are trivial, and are seemingly nothing more then a surgeon putting on a band-aid and saying, at least we did something. The PvE content fixes I can't comment on, since I don't PvE. If they're good, awesome, the PvE players need fixes too just as much as we do. After all, I'm a PvPer, my boss fights, are paladins, warriors, mages, blah blah blah.. but I can fight any of them. Sure, they don't have all the proper mechanics, but it's enough. PvE players can't fight all their bosses sadly, so I do understand. Class fixes, help both PvP and PvE, but is less meaningful overall in PvE so long as your group can defeat the boss. In PvP, it's almost equally true however there's just some bosses that are near, if not impossible to beat specifically because of the bugs we face. More so for some classes.

And again, I know little of the PvE situations here, so I will speak in terms of PvP. I personally, would think a good thing to do would be to take a poll. Have everyone list what they would like most fixed about their class, and most fixed about the classes they hate most lol. Then compile it. Yes, that's what's the ranking system on the Bug tracker is for, but it's difficult for many to navigate through despite the search feature. Argue it, go ahead, I can somewhat agree with you, my only response is, hey, some people are just dumb I guess. Finding a better way to format the bug tracker might take more immediate time then the poll, but it would potentially be more effective. Also, by glancing over the bug tracker and priority system, it seems to appear that even with the priority system in place, that the fixes do not reflect any importance that Warmane implied itself to have over this priority system. Which may also be part of why it gets hardly used but by a handful of people. Laziness, lack of forum use, lack of knowing their is a priority system or even a bug tracker; there are many reasons why it sees little use. But avoiding a problem because of things you can't fix when there are things you can, is just making excuses so that you do not have to take action.

Final note, I am admittedly ignorant on many things here, but not dumb. I just simply don't pay attention or care enough to involve myself more. So I could be wrong in many of the ways I see things here, I'm only giving a point of view. So take it as you will. But don't get all grumpy thinking I'm qq'n or anything, as I'm nothing more then opinionated. Love ya :) adios

11. Rune of Power, the most essential and crucial talent for arcane mages, has been broken since MoP was released. How could you possibly say that the fixes were important, when you ignore (or are not able to fix) the most important PvE talent for mages?
    Hi, my name is demonology warlock, and I will show myself out.

12. After reading many staff post, I can say that class fix and pve fix is totally different, which means it is handled by different developers.
    Thus, to say that they fixed pve encounters and items rather than broken skills is not quite right tho.
    Plus, we all know that they devote most of their resource to support Lordareon which results for the shortage of support of this expansion.
    I play both PVE and PVP. Pve content update is quite slow to say, while on PVP side we need more bgs to play.
    It seems like their priority is the stability of the realm since every update causes realm crash and stuff which results for a lot of subsequent hot fixes

13. and now for make this thread more funny take a look at this
    http://screenshooter.net/102535589/eyiekdt - molten fix one spell for shaman which have low community priority
    and when we click on that spell report we can read this http://screenshooter.net/102535589/cffdyms XD

14. and now for make this thread more funny take a look at this
    http://screenshooter.net/102535589/eyiekdt - molten fix one spell for shaman which have low community priority
    and when we click on that spell report we can read this http://screenshooter.net/102535589/cffdyms XD
    bug tracker is a joke..why would u even bother urself with it? they decide what get fixed and what not...neither our votes nor how big the bug is matter.

15. bug tracker is a joke..why would u even bother urself with it? they decide what get fixed and what not...neither our votes nor how big the bug is matter.
    Warrior deepwound is a great example :D It's in the main priority and still hit's 70k in a full grev. char. :DDDD

First 123 Last