1. Class fixes.

Did you find any class fix?

2. Just wait for the changelog, it will be there in 2-3 Days.

3. Just wait for the changelog, it will be there in 2-3 Days.
    Kinda disturbing when the changelog is "tonight" or "later today".
    Just tell us traight, it'll be in 2-3 days and no1 will complain like always do. I'll check the changelog in a few days as well

4. to know the Class fixes just go here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker Select Mist of Pandaria then click on Search
    The Reports flagged as Fixed between 3 days ago and 22 hoours ago are the Fixed applied today
    For the lazy guys here is the list:
    Spoiler: Show

Edited: November 3, 2015

5. to know the Class fixes just go here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker Select Mist of Pandaria then click on Search
    The Reports flagged as Fixed between 3 days ago and 22 hoours ago are the Fixed applied today
    >.< You know in warmane they do more fixes than that thats why i ask...

6. yea and half of them crash the server for few days after

7. it seems they also fixed "Raid Buffs Bug" and NS+Cyclone PvP duration ( it was 8 sec now it is correctly 6 sec)

8. to know the Class fixes just go here: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker Select Mist of Pandaria then click on Search
    For the lazy guys here is the list:
    Spoiler: Show

For example Sub rogues got rekt, try to find it on your list.

9. And still no crit chance for dks Gargoyle pet. oh and reaping - death runes do disappear without being used. These crucial, but yet easy to fix bugs are there for months.

10. How lovely, Combat rogues still not fixed...

11. How lovely, Combat rogues still not fixed...
    There are no confirmed bugs specifically for Combat rogues. What are you referring to?

EDIT : I stand corrected there is this one. Was this what you were referring too??
    Edited: November 4, 2015

12. There are no confirmed bugs specifically for Combat rogues. What are you referring to?

EDIT : I stand corrected there is this one. Was this what you were referring too??
    That was fixed a long time ago, but too be more specific, Warmane dev team did not fix it correctly, They only reduced the range of blade flurry from 8 yards to hmm 2? and they also fixed proc change of deadly poison and that was it. And btw they need to fix energy regen as combat rogues, this should be their main priority for combat rogues, becasue atm have fun with energy as CG

And btw if u raid mainly as Combat you can see that there is no difference between CG before update and after update
    Edited: November 4, 2015

13. Hmm, I dont really PVE much, but combat rogue has an energy regen problem for sure. However, atm its not confirmed on bugtracker, so its not getting fixed any time soon i guess.

14. Rune of Power, the most essential and crucial talent for arcane mages, has been broken since MoP was released. How could you possibly say that the fixes were important, when you ignore (or are not able to fix) the most important PvE talent for mages?

123 Last