1. Warlock FelFire

I found a really awesome model swap that I thought was lost to the sands of time, but luckily I actually found the darn thing. It's pretty neat if you main a warlock.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/13...atch_V_1.7.zip

If it's against the rules or w/e ide be happy to comply and remove the post/have it removed.

Edited: November 4, 2015 Reason: Gon' get banned son

2. Does it work? Are u the only one who sees Fel Fire or other players see it as well? Your prefix is WotLK. Fel Fire never existed on original WotLK. On what expansions this works? If this works, I sure hope they not gonna ban this, that would be pointless.

3. It's client side. Only you can see it, and it's a patch for wotlk. You see it on other warlocks too, because of the way the swap works. I got screenies :D

This isn't my work, btw.

4. As long its client side it's not ban-able,but I must ask where did you get the file from and is it "clean" I've found many model swaps that are ridden with logware and stuff?

5. I have to be honest in saying I don't exactly remember. I dug through google and came back with a gem lol. It works great, and I have a scan of it in the first post.

6. Could someone explain me how to install it? (Where to place the downloaded file, or with what to replace it)

7. No problem! See the MPQ file inside the folder, above the Readme? Your going to want to extract that to your data folder and name it patch-4.mpq, or patch-(x) if you have additional model edits.

8. Thanks! Works like a charm, like it.. it even helps a bit with the FPS issue I have due to low system performance of my laptop. Spells are much smoother now ^^

Edit: This visual mod also changes the visual effects of Nitro Boots enchantment, neat
    Edited: November 16, 2015

9. The fires on some of the Balista's and stuff in Eversong Forest, outside of the Dead Scar are also green lol
    Edited: November 23, 2015