1. Info about TBC launch time?

Hello!

Since we got information from Kaer (i think he was the original poster) for the launch date and time for Lord realm. Will we have something similar announcement when TBC will be launched? I assume it will be released tomorrow (information about it) before the actual launch day but that's just what i though really. Just curious since a lot of people are starting to prepare themselves as fast as they can before the launch day :)

2. Did not find anything saying at what time on Thursday, or maybe I am blind? :o

3. Well its still not even verified that it will be Nov 5th, hopefully we will get some info soon.

4. Lordaeron has been updated with a final patch before the opening of the burning crusade on Thursday. The changelog will be posted later tonight.
    Should be legit right ?

5. Well its still not even verified that it will be Nov 5th, hopefully we will get some info soon.
    LORDAERON UPDATE
    November 3, 2015
    Lordaeron has been updated with a final patch before the opening of the burning crusade on Thursday. The changelog will be posted later tonight.

Think this answer it...
    I am sure they would have told of earlier if they had to delay it again.

6. Hello!

Since we got information from Kaer (i think he was the original poster) for the launch date and time for Lord realm. Will we have something similar announcement when TBC will be launched? I assume it will be released tomorrow (information about it) before the actual launch day but that's just what i though really. Just curious since a lot of people are starting to prepare themselves as fast as they can before the launch day :)
    You know how it goes, content gets released 15 minutes after you went to bed. And when you wake up you will realise that you missed all the cool stuff. :P

7. You know how it goes, content gets released 15 minutes after you went to bed. And when you wake up you will realise that you missed all the cool stuff. :P
    yeah thats usally how it is. or it gets released exactly at that time you can't be online that particular day

8. Did not find anything saying at what time on Thursday, or maybe I am blind? :o
    There has not been a specific time of the release on Thursday but we know it's Thursday.... I know about that thread already but i wanna make sure since we are gonna be ready for the launch :)

9. As with opening of Lordareon they want to avoid mass stacking of people hence no exact hour was given I presume.

10. As with opening of Lordareon they want to avoid mass stacking of people hence no exact hour was given I presume.
    They said that with Lord but changed their minds when Kaer came along :)

11. They said that with Lord but changed their minds when Kaer came along :)
    Then wait and see if Kaer comes along again?

12. Then wait and see if Kaer comes along again?
    Any chance you could tell us? :p

13. its already stated Nov 5th 14:00 / 2 PM SVT

14. Any chance you could tell us? :p
    You assume I even know myself before it's made public.
    Despite what people seem to often believe, the different teams work as separated nuclei. Moderators get information about development and releases on a need-to-know basis, and there are very, very few cases where moderating requires that kind of thing. On top of that, when we do get information beforehand, we also can get instructed to not make it public.

12 Last