1. Free points!!

Hello guys,

I'm a new in Ragnaros server so I'd like to know how can i get the points to spend in gears/weapons from website marketplace?

thank you!

2. When you make a new character and start playing, you will be able to get 0.5 point per day when voting, because your account will be in good standing until you get banned. If you do get banned the 0.5 points will be gone for a year, before your account goes back to good standing, providing you will not get another ban - that part is a hearsay so I'm not 100% sure you will be able to get those 0.5vp/day back.

To get more vote points than standard 0.5 per day you will need more achivements. 5000 achivement points will grant you additional 0.7 vp per day. Meaning 1.2 vp. That is the max amount you can get. I don't remember the exact numbers but I think you get +0.1vp/day when you reach 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000 achivement points.

Also note that to collect the points every day you have to log on the account at least once that particular day. You don't have to log WoW, but your character panel is enough.

3. Gokuzg you said "when voting". Sorry but I didn't see any link to vote on website. I started to play in October 15, 2015 and I have an Orc Warrior 58 (I don't have much time to spend on game) and I still having 0 points.

Thank you for you time and sorry for my newbie question.

4. if you go to "My account" you will have an option that says "Collect points", altho it will only work if you have a character with atleast 1k achievement points on your account.

5. Oh Ok..I don't have a char with 1k achievement yet!!

Thank you for your time Strandell.

6. I think you need "Good Standing" + a sum of 5000 different achievement points from across all Realms (meaning WotLK, Cataclysm, MoP) to receive the maximum speed of 1.2 points / collection.

7. 1k of achievement should be too hard to get. I currently have 200 lol..

8. 1k of achievement should be too hard to get. I currently have 200 lol..
    Basic achivements are very easy to get and without specifically focusing on them you can reach around 1.5k-2k achivement points. Happened on one of my toons. And don't forget that Feats of Strength also count in the point system.

9. Achieves are not so hard.Ding 80,get some gear while u do u still get achieves,take basic general achieves and from proffesions.World Explorer=TONS OF ACH POINTS,Instances vanilla/tbc/wotlk TONS OF ACH POINTS.Explore kalimdor=225,explore Eastern=275,explore outland=95,explore nortrend=115+tabard and when u get all explored +50 ach points.
    Edited: November 7, 2015

10. i have a question..if i have 3 characters, with 1k achiv points each... does that count as 3k achive points?
    of if i have 3 characters with 2k points each, will voiting be higher collectibles??