1. Untextured cubes EVERYWHERE !!!

Has anybody else seen these wierd cubes as of today?? If any one can explain how they apear, i have seen a cluster of them at Nesingwary camp in STV.

Here's a link for screen shot: http://i.imgur.com/Hc0mA1e.jpg?1

2. Seeing this means u r missing some files as the engine is unable to read them it interprets them as these checkered cubes. Reinstall/repair/updated to newer models could help you.

3. Also got them today, not sure if I had them today before the update or after xD

4. Never seen them before, also this was taken from new models, but im pretty sure they started apearing after the last update

5. The cubes are taking over the server! :D

6. Probably because the BC Patch.
    Never saw one before this

7. Seeing this means u r missing some files as the engine is unable to read them it interprets them as these checkered cubes. Reinstall/repair/updated to newer models could help you.
    That's defenitely not it, as everyone sees them.

8. I honestly find this really funny.

Please post more screenshots with cubes on them!

9. It is specificly connected to pvp alliance vs horde, one of the spells should be.

10. Seeing this means u r missing some files as the engine is unable to read them it interprets them as these checkered cubes. Reinstall/repair/updated to newer models could help you.
    Wrong. It's your client requesting models that the server doesn't have. When the server fails to mach the id you're requesting, it sends the checkered box.

12 Last