1. PvP gear at 70

Can you get full brutal gear at 70? I have heard from people that you will not be able to so that raiding will be a real thing unlike 60 because of Grand Marshal gear. Just wondering if someone can prove or show that you can or can't. Thanks

2. Also classic honor gear is pretty good in raids while in TBC PvP gear is almost useless in t6+ raids.

3. Also classic honor gear is pretty good in raids while in TBC PvP gear is almost useless in t6+ raids.
    You recon you will be clearing BT and Sunwell in the first week? Good luck

4. I hope people can buy S1 with Honor and S2 with AP. So people rather Raid or at least need to put a little bit time and dedication for their gear in BC phase. Vanilla phase was just stupid the gear we got made besides a few offpieces and trinkets raiding useless.
    Edited: November 4, 2015

5. I hope people can buy S1 with Honor and S2 with AP. So people rather Raid or at least need to put a little bit time and dedication for their gear in BC phase. Vanilla phase was just stupid the gear we got made besides a few offpieces and trinkets raiding useless.
    you have only 1 month to clear through all the content...also making PvE gear vastly superior to PvP gear is total bs (T5-6 in comparison to S2...), especially since PvP gear is not nearly as good in raids as it was in vanilla...people who want to raid will raid, but forcing other people to it is a terrible idea...

6. You recon you will be clearing BT and Sunwell in the first week? Good luck
    Blizz like? Yeah ... Easily. Raids are trivialized in the next expansion because they get massive nerfs. Also class scaling went through the roof from tbc to wotlk. Players can dish massive healing/second now at 70 compared to TBC times.

But I read that molten will boost the bosses hp and damage (by 30% ??) to make it challenging.

7. Blizz like? Yeah ... Easily. Raids are trivialized in the next expansion because they get massive nerfs. Also class scaling went through the roof from tbc to wotlk. Players can dish massive healing/second now at 70 compared to TBC times.

But I read that molten will boost the bosses hp and damage (by 30% ??) to make it challenging.
    As far as I know Bosses will be pre-nerf.
    So have fun with M'uru trust me it will be hard even with WotLK Scaling.
    Since I doubt that you have pre BIS SW Gear.

you have only 1 month to clear through all the content...also making PvE gear vastly superior to PvP gear is total bs (T5-6 in comparison to S2...), especially since PvP gear is not nearly as good in raids as it was in vanilla...people who want to raid will raid, but forcing other people to it is a terrible idea...
    People who spend more time in the Game should be better rewarded. simple as that
    Do you would like to have rather S4 and eliminated almost the full gearing progression in BC like we had in Vanilla?
    Oh and btw: the popular thing to do in TBC S4 was to use 4 pieces of S4 gear, and 4 pieces of T6. (For Double SetBonus)

PvE Gear mixxed with PvP Gear will always be better instead of full PvP. If you don't like that play Retail and go full derp PvP :)
    Edited: November 4, 2015

8. People who spend more time in the Game should be better rewarded. simple as that
    Do you would like to have rather S4 and eliminated almost the full gearing progression in BC like we had in Vanilla?
    there won't be any gear progression...you have 4 raid resets to gear up, even dedicated raiders will get like one piece of gear for each slot (assuming you clear most of the raids in the first week), where's the progression there?

Oh and btw: the popular thing to do in TBC S4 was to use 4 pieces of S4 gear, and 4 pieces of T6. (For Double SetBonus)

PvE Gear mixxed with PvP Gear will always be better instead of full PvP. If you don't like that play Retail and go full derp PvP :)
    ehm, I don't really get where you found that i was saying that PvE gear is useless in PvP but ok :O moreover you are contradicting the basis of your whole argument with this statement because you are saying that people that want to have the best PvP gear possible have to spend loads of time in raids (clearing sunwell for the other 4 parts), thus getting rewarded for their time spent and it also encourages raiding overall since people will want to get that PvE gear...soo, i really don't get what you're complaining about...

and on the sidenote, the biggest reason why double sets were used in late TBC, is because guardian off-sets were outdated and 4 set bonuses were just plainly OP...so PvE gear is not always better, it's better when the PvP equivalents are ****, in wotlk that is mainly lack of DPS trinkets and arp off-sets...

9. You guys are complaining alot for sure.. just think about tanks...that they cant use pvp gear.... think about them!!!

10. You guys are complaining alot for sure.. just think about tanks...that they cant use pvp gear.... think about them!!!
    Sure they can, they get def cap from resilience.

11. Sure they can, they get def cap from resilience.
    The troll comment is real in this one :D It's like saying Warr should stack spirit :D.

On-topic: I heard that Brutal gear is gonna be disabled since Marshal gear brought so much unbalance and they wanna promote people to do the actual PVE content and not turn it to a BG fest like Vanlia became because it was the easiest way to get BIS without any effort.

12. The troll comment is real in this one :D It's like saying Warr should stack spirit :D.

On-topic: I heard that Brutal gear is gonna be disabled since Marshal gear brought so much unbalance and they wanna promote people to do the actual PVE content and not turn it to a BG fest like Vanlia became because it was the easiest way to get BIS without any effort.

I don't like the idea.. I am a pure pvp player and i rly dont like raids,but if i am forced to do them ok >.< (could be fun,but idk doing wipe's every run for 10 times isnt fun) lets see what the officials will say...

13. As far as I know Bosses will be pre-nerf.
    So have fun with M'uru trust me it will be hard even with WotLK Scaling.
    Since I doubt that you have pre BIS SW Gear.
    No, you have fun mate... I will be locked in a cave playing fallout until wotlk is out

14. Its all about 80 content! Dont care about all the rest its boring as ****

15. iirc there are no BC gear npcs in 3.3.5. So warmane would have to create custom ones if they want us to have PvP gear (would be ******ed not to, not everyone likes PvE..)I hope s4 gear is enabled, i really see no reason not to be there if the requirements are blizzlike. Not everyone can get 2.2k rating, anyone can farm honor for vanilla gear

12 Last