1. i get ban

My name is Dolev and I want it is possible to remove the Banned that brought me today at 10 and I would like to request you download my Bains really fun in this game, and I'm sorry about running Tzitim and I would like once again you download my Ban today if possible so tomorrow thanks I'll be happy if you help me
    Thank you!!
    Edited: November 4, 2015

2. My name is Dolev and I want it is possible to remove the Banned that brought me today at 10 and I would like to request you download my Bains really fun in this game, and I'm sorry about running Tzitim and I would like once again you download my Ban today if possible so tomorrow thanks I'll be happy if you help me
    Thank you!!
    Right! I will download your ban asap

3. Hey Dolev, I just downloaded your Bains. Don't run Tzitim ever again.

4. attempted to download it but it says that file is corrupt, are you sure you did not placed goat to fridge instead of placing cow on top of the oven? that could cause subdimensional breach that would probably consume fun on a submatter level - which would corrupt ur file not allowing us to download bans at all
    Edited: November 4, 2015 Reason: forgot to mention that the process could kill few bunnies

5. If you have been banned, you will have to wait for it to expire.

6. You should create a ticket under My Account -> Support for a ban appeal or wait until it's expired like BlueAo said.