1. Thrall isn't so powerful ? What did you just say.. You do realize that Thrall has saved Azeroth more than a few times, he resigned as Warchief during cata to stop the events and destruction of deathwing and much more. Jaina could of summoned a big Tsunami BUT thrall is strong enough to push that tsunami in the other direction double the mass and completely submerge the northern kingdoms killing not only all the alliance but the blood elves and forsaken, Thrall would not go through with that but Garrosh however .. Shows no mercy for alliance scum and I love his version of the "Iron Horde"
    No, he couln't do that. He was trying to talk with Jaina for make her see reason, but he can't save the horde If alliance decided to wipe them. :D

Anyway, as I told you, alliance and horde aren't enemies in the next expansions:

Edited: November 6, 2015

2. No, he couln't do that. He was trying to talk with Jaina for make her see reason, but he can't save the horde If alliance decided to wipe them. :D

Anyway, as I told you, alliance and horde aren't enemies in the next expansions:

That's a pretty cool cinematic, never saw it before. However id rather watch Azeroth burn than fight alongside the alliance

3. You two should take a lil break from WoW, lol..

4. You two should take a lil break from WoW, lol..
    You said it right :D thats for sure..+1

5. And Thrall isn't so powerfull, he was captured by a group of murlocs, lol. I think Malfurion, Cenarius or even Muradin are more powerfull.

You clearly talk a s h i t.
    Source: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Thrall

Thrall was captured and imprisoned within the murlocs' fiery dungeon. He learned from a troll head hunter, with whom he shared a cell, that the murlocs planned to sacrifice them both to a sea witch. Though the murlocs were strangely advanced, they were unaware of Thrall's shamanistic abilities, and the warchief was able to escape and free his warriors.
    Also, you are talking about different times.
    Also If you are from people who like wow lore, you should know that Thrall gone far away and become a lot more powerful than he was in time you are talking about.
    He was seeking and learning to save the world.
    Agree you or not, Thrall did a lot for whole Azeroth.

Also i agree about Malfurion.
    He is indeed powerful and smart.
    Same as Thrall he is always there for his people and world.
    And tbh, he is one who know how to do things.
    When ever world is in dangerous, this awesome druid is there to save the world.

6. Also If you are from people who like wow lore, you should know that Thrall gone far away and become a lot more powerful than he was in time you are talking about.
    That doesn't means that he can beat or criple the alliance alone as I read before.
    Edited: November 7, 2015

7. That doesn't means that he can beat or criple the alliance alone as I read before.
    Well, also on other side, nobody can alone beat horde.

8. Well, also on other side, nobody can alone beat horde.
    I know, but I never said the reversed :D

Thrall being one of the most powerful beings in Azeroth he could cripple the alliance singlehandedly

9. Thrall isn't so powerfull, he was captured by a group of murlocs, lol. I think Malfurion, Cenarius or even Muradin are more powerfull.
    Speaking of powerful Alliance characters, Tirion Fordring is probably the most powerful one. He stalemated the Lich King once and single-handedly took out the Scarlet Crusade. I wouldn't say he'd "cripple the horde singlehandedly" but he would definitely beat any wow character in a 1v1 fight.

10. Speaking of powerful Alliance characters, Tirion Fordring is probably the most powerful one. He stalemated the Lich King once and single-handedly took out the Scarlet Crusade. I wouldn't say he'd "cripple the horde singlehandedly" but he would definitely beat any wow character in a 1v1 fight.
    Speaking solely on the lore, except for Varian. Tirion may have Ashbringer but Varian has both a legendary, separable Elven blade AND an Orcish Wolf God at his disposal.

11. hordas a ****, no human racial lole))

tauren is for amerifat hamburg
    undead is for already in graveyard rip in pizzas
    ork is for YARR TOO MUCH MUSCLES FOR MOVE SMART
    blood elf is for homosex and kebab

where is goblin

First 12