1. To be honest we won't have time to get the mount if it's really random drop rate... They could hotfix the drop rate but i doubt they will.... You just have to pray for the mount to drop i guess?
    You know... its my favorite mount, so im gonna make ZA to time, they turn drop off. Its very short raid, and on tbc content there is always someone in guild that still need ZA items.

2. You know... its my favorite mount, so im gonna make ZA to time, they turn drop off. Its very short raid, and on tbc content there is always someone in guild that still need ZA items.
    dropped for us tonight

3. I want to know a list of the addons all used, can that be done..?cx

4. dropped for us tonight
    There you go! happy cookies!

5. You're So Offensive & 200 Daily Quests Complete

6. Feat of Strength (Horde) Charger! (Might not be first)

7. You know... its my favorite mount, so im gonna make ZA to time, they turn drop off. Its very short raid, and on tbc content there is always someone in guild that still need ZA items.
    Dropped for us too :)

8. d(>.<)bd(>.<)bd(>.<)b
    Edited: November 25, 2015

9. Lisjkriss you are not first city defender. Even my city defender is sooner then yours. One of my guildie did first but he didnt posted here yet. He will post ss soon.

10. Lisjkriss you are not first city defender. Even my city defender is sooner then yours. One of my guildie did first but he didnt posted here yet. He will post ss soon.
    Hi Ciuma

Why is it so that you and your friend have not claimed it yet? Is it because you need to fix UI and make keybinds like a professional player like me? I just wait for your friends screenshot.

Yours faithfully

- Alrich the Bloodthirsty

11. Nop, not that. I am the only one who doesnt use addons, doesnt care about UI and others stufs, i play my way and that will ever been seen in my ss.
    My friend didnt posted because he is busy defending Ally Bosses. He spend much time when most of ally are offline to form grups to defend fast the Ally Bosses, because ally bosses have no spells (horde bosses have all spells except lothermar) so can be easly killed if not a fast defend.

So as you can realize now we are more busy with pvp then posting here, but i'll make sure that today after he wakes up he will post pic here. Also u seems to be in ally side, and probably joined our defence grup, why now are u so against us?

First ... 89101112 ... Last