1. Nop, not that. I am the only one who doesnt use addons, doesnt care about UI and others stufs, i play my way and that will ever been seen in my ss.
    My friend didnt posted because he is busy defending Ally Bosses. He spend much time when most of ally are offline to form grups to defend fast the Ally Bosses, because ally bosses have no spells (horde bosses have all spells except lothermar) so can be easly killed if not a fast defend.

So as you can realize now we are more busy with pvp then posting here, but i'll make sure that today after he wakes up he will post pic here. Also u seems to be in ally side, and probably joined our defence grup, why now are u so against us?
    Hi Ciuma

I'm happy for you that I wont argue more over a silly achievement. I rather start argue when it comes to get server first Deadly Gladiator.

Yours sincerely

- Alrich the Bloodthirsty

2. Realm first MGT heroic (dunno normal) + Dungeon master/hero :D http://imgur.com/a/MOd7X

3. I think some ppl got it first MGT that is.I think i got it around that time also hc mgt

4. I think some ppl got it first MGT that is.I think i got it around that time also hc mgt
    Yeah i guess but till proven otherwise :P

5. http://imgur.com/s33LnPP

First? kill after the 'fix'... A pug lead by <Lost and Found> guild. GJ to everyone who participated in the raid.

edit: the time on ss is obviously not server time, it's 1h ahead
    Edited: November 25, 2015

6. http://imgur.com/s33LnPP

First? kill after the 'fix'... Lead by <Lost and Found>. GJ to everyone who participated in the raid.
    there was a guild that killed it before the hit box was fixed. But Health pool was only 3.5m Then so the HP pool was not buffed.

7. Archimonde down 2nd now i guess

24 People, 3 Shaman

PS: Wish our Maintank would have been sooner Online (other one got oneshotted :D).
    gz to the other guild tho :)

8. Archimonde down 2nd now i guess

24 People, 3 Shaman

PS: Wish our Maintank would have been sooner Online (other one got oneshotted :D).
    archimonde was killed like 2 weeks ago, unbuffed but still, realm first :)

9. I'm not trying to discredit Infinity for their kill. That's why i said "after the fix", which means i do acknowledge the fact that the boss has been killed already. I just thought it'd be a notable achievement to post about. Especially because after the fix there's been talk about Archimonde being too hard, which is clearly not the case as you can see, as around 15 people from our raid were pugs.

10. I'm not trying to discredit Infinity for their kill. That's why i said "after the fix", which means i do acknowledge the fact that the boss has been killed already. I just thought it'd be a notable achievement to post about. Especially because after the fix there's been talk about Archimonde being too hard, which is clearly not the case as you can see, as around 15 people from our raid were pugs.
    There has been 2 fixes. 1 that buffed his health and made it harder cus of the fire bug and 1 that fixed the fire. It is way harder to kill it before the fix that was made 2 days ago. But still congratz we will test him this weekend and see how much easier it is now than before the fire fix.

11. Archimonde down 2nd now i guess

24 People, 3 Shaman

For me you are first. Dont get me wrong, sure pug kill still count as "first", but for me only guild kills counts. For pug you can simple take good geared people from other guilds for your missing link. It gonna sounds littlebit strange, but pug kill is easier then guild kill. Anyway gz on both kills, this boss is not easy, even with woltk scalling.

First ... 910111213 ... Last