1. pug kill is easier then guild kill.
    I almost chocked rofling at this lol

2. Ye that is kinda odd statement pug being easier than guild but i think they could´ve start the raid sooner, mby im wrong tho =). We starter Hyjal at 9:00 ST got to arch around 10:30.

3. pug kill is easier then guild kill
    You must have been in some terribly ****ty guilds then.

4. We have killed him like 2 weeks ago :D
    screens are few pages back...
    and ofc cookie would have kill before you but they tried to kill him before they have fixed him, which was yesterday or 2 days ago...
    Edited: November 26, 2015

5. We have killed him like 2 weeks ago :D
    screens are few pages back...
    and ofc cookie would have kill before you but they tried to kill him before they have fixed him, which was yesterday or 2 days ago. So, not worth.
    i've heard 2 weeks ago you could disarm archi plus the fires werent as strong as they are today ))

6. i've heard 2 weeks ago you could disarm archi plus the fires werent as strong as they are today ))
    what you´ve heard is wrong.
    Possibility to disarm was just on 2nd boss in Hyjal, not on Archimonde.
    Possibility to interupt was just on 3rd boss in Hyjal, not on Archimonde.
    Flames were working ok that day.
    1 ID after we could not slain him ofc, cos DEVs made him impossible to kill...
    And 1 or 2 days before today they have fixed him so now he is working fine.
    Anyway, last week we´ve had like 10 melees, so...
    How many melees you´ve had? I suppose 2 ( + tank).
    P.S. You´ve had possibility to kill Archimonde 2 weeks ago as same as we´ve had, so your post is pointless.

7. And as everybody can see on the video, 4 main bugs were fixed:
    1st: hitbox!
    2nd: flames going ,,correctly´´(still not but better then before...).
    3rd: his abbilities have correct CDs.
    4th: flames disappearing in correct time (not like after half an hour like before...).
    rip english sorry

8. While we´re at it can´t find essence here.

9. i've heard 2 weeks ago you could disarm archi plus the fires werent as strong as they are today ))
    You must heared somethink wrong, two weeks ago boss was more hard then now.
    I watch the video and boss now work correctly, and how you can see PUG killed him too thats the proof of how easy is Archimonde now.

Full story is.
    We go to hyjal in last day of first ID and we kill 3 bosses because thrall was buged after wipe on 4th boss and in this ID you can dissarm 3rd boss and interupt all boss, that was 10.11.2015
    Next day IDs been reset and we go hyjal again 12.10.2015 that day they fix interupts and dissarms on boss, we clear it anyway and go to archimonde which one worked like before fix of fire/hit box/spells yesterday and have only 4.5M HP
    Next ID devs boost his HP to 7.1M and then archimonde become immposible to kill, because that is too much HP for buged boss

10. Infinity got Lordaeron first Archimonde, nothing else to see here. 99% of server firsts with this talents are basically "we got to boss first" and they did get there first and killed it while everyone else was wiping horde camp, so the kill is theirs.
    So far there isn't a single kill achievement that can be boasted whole content is easy so stop fighting about it, some moderator please clear this thread from annoying people.

11. Infinity got Lordaeron first Archimonde, nothing else to see here. 99% of server firsts with this talents are basically "we got to boss first" and they did get there first and killed it while everyone else was wiping horde camp, so the kill is theirs.
    So far there isn't a single kill achievement that can be boasted whole content is easy so stop fighting about it, some moderator please clear this thread from annoying people.
    Yeah but you have to admit the thrall bug was ****ing annoying as hell :P One wipe and you can't continue :P But yeah grats to Infinity :)

12. You must have been in some terribly ****ty guilds then.
    You all didint get it. Sure guild runs are more organized, every raid member know that to do etc. Keep in mind that like every PvE right now is still in organization phase, all got some class missing in lineups etc, not every guild member got time for raids in same etc.

Maybe i wrote it wrong, but my way of thinking is good, if you look at current PvE situation on server. IMO NOW its easier to take 4-5 skilled players from pug and make more balanced raid setup, then make pure guild run. Because most guilds didint even finish bulding core raid group.

To be honest how you didint understand it ?:p . When pug made archi faster then two top PvE guilds on the server ? This only proof my way of thining is correct. Guilds simple need more time to make pure guild runs, pugs can take missing players and they are done. Guilds need to wait a bit longer, thats it.

13. To be honest how you didint understand it ?:p . When pug made archi faster then two top PvE guilds on the server ? This only proof my way of thining is correct. Guilds simple need more time to make pure guild runs, pugs can take missing players and they are done. Guilds need to wait a bit longer, thats it.
    Wow you really are dumb...

First up, Inifinity did it before pugs.
    Second, Cookies got it down to 15% while it was in a horribly bugged state which was impossible to kill, which basically ****s on everyone elses attempt.
    Third, this is TBC content with 3.3.5 talents and stat scaling... on a bugged server where it's a case of anything with 10% of a brain gets to a boss first its a kill.

If we were not still saved to a pre-fixed archimonde ID, if his respawn was fixed after realm crash, we'd have had the kill way before that pug group.

p.s.. "guilds need more time?" - any given time of the day there can easily be a raid done with all current members online.
    More proof you have never actually been in a half decent guild. Just stop talking, you really are making yourself look worse.

First ... 21011121314 ... Last