1. About guilds @ Lordaeron & how to update UI

Hi all,

Two questions:
    1) I noticed that if I search for guilds here: http://armory.warmane.com/guild there is no option to search for guild on Lordaeron ! Or am I missing something?
    2) I just want to make sure I understand, if i see that there is an update like the one for Lordaeron listed on the home page yesterday that means I need to redownload the client using torrent right? there is no auto update feature.

TY all.

2. 1. The armory for Lordaeron is not currently available, no ETA yet.
    2. What do you mean? You don't have to download anything else if you already have the 3.3.5 version.

3. 2. What do you mean? You don't have to download anything else if you already have the 3.3.5 version.
    Do I have to do anything about this or is the patch automatically uploaded to my client like with retail version:

LORDAERON UPDATE
    November 3, 2015
    Lordaeron has been updated with a final patch before the opening of the burning crusade on Thursday. The changelog is available here.

4. Do I have to do anything about this or is the patch automatically uploaded to my client like with retail version:

LORDAERON UPDATE
    November 3, 2015
    Lordaeron has been updated with a final patch before the opening of the burning crusade on Thursday. The changelog is available here.
    No, you do not have to do anything about this. The updates are all automatic.