1. Howtohenyte cmon bro you have more games than Jung this season the season start like before 40 days and u already have on all ur chars and teams 2k arenas wtf like every season you tryhard days when season start and in end you again cry because every one of good players come and take rank1 3s / soloq / 2s. Stop make spam in the forums about that

2. obviously its better to not queue at all or stay afk in the mall, nice logic majt

3. i cant believe it, ppl loves WOTLK , loves PvP, love/loved Arena-tournament. Why it happening , we must to think about it and do something! WTF
    The staff failed to understand that a pvp realm need to have all aspects of pvp to attract more ppl.
    The idea of a hardcore arena realm can only lead to a low population because most pvper want to do all kind of pvp which is world pvp, BGs, city raids and arena.
    A pvp realm has already a lack of content but limiting the content even more by making a pure arena realm is just dumb.
    Edited: November 6, 2015

4. The staff failed to understand that a pvp realm need to have all aspects of pvp to attract more ppl.
    The idea of a hardcore arena realm can only lead to a low population because most pvper want to do all kind of pvp which is world pvp, BGs, city raids and arena.
    A pvp realm has already a lack of content but limiting the content even more by making a pure arena realm is just dumb.
    Well if u compare population on other insta 80 realms to BR population u will find out that BR has highest. Also u have BGs active on BR (even if they could pop more often). World pvp is active through Isle of Quel Danas. Arenas is just best thing there where u can improve ur skills playing vs best players or just some good players.
    I would suggest if develops wanna increase population on BR to add HC gear so u can beat concurrence. Contents r best here its just ppl want best gear (talking bout HC gear) so they can be "OP" in BGs, excluding SM. Also fixing arena mounts and honor system would be cool.

5. Well if u compare population on other insta 80 realms to BR population u will find out that BR has highest. Also u have BGs active on BR (even if they could pop more often). World pvp is active through Isle of Quel Danas. Arenas is just best thing there where u can improve ur skills playing vs best players or just some good players.
    I would suggest if develops wanna increase population on BR to add HC gear so u can beat concurrence. Contents r best here its just ppl want best gear (talking bout HC gear) so they can be "OP" in BGs, excluding SM. Also fixing arena mounts and honor system would be cool.
    Yeah there are a few things beside arena but still a lot of space for improvement.
    - There is no decent reward for doing things outside of arena.
    - Not all bgs are open.
    - No city raids.
    - horde vs ally aspect is completely missing

I always wanted some custom zone similiar to quel'danas where two grps fightning against each other in a team death match.
    Well, will probably never happen...

6. Yeah there are a few things beside arena but still a lot of space for improvement.
    - There is no decent reward for doing things outside of arena.
    - Not all bgs are open.
    - No city raids.
    - horde vs ally aspect is completely missing

I always wanted some custom zone similiar to quel'danas where two grps fightning against each other in a team death match.
    Well, will probably never happen...
    You have 40v40 event every week, i think thats cool :-)
    Regarding Horde vs Ally aspect hmmm... i bet 80%+ plyrs r Ally sooo thats not good balance :-D
    Also my oppinion is that they dont need to activate SotA and IoC, worst BGs imo. Actually WSG and AV would be enough for me, but not too often AV. But thats just my oppinion :-)

7. The only thing that can be done is continuing to patch balance. Blizzard's focus was always PVE they never cared about balancing PVP. 3.3.5b came out over a year ago. If you want wow to be a long lasting game that doesn't get old or frustrating you need to focus on balancing it above all else. No xmog BS is going to fill the server back up.

8. Some more custom class changes would be awesome.
    Always wanted SV hunters explosive shot to stack like in the later expansions.

9. Just give us MCH soloq, please. Wizcleaves and TSG are so boring.

10. Just give us MCH soloq, please. Wizcleaves and TSG are so boring.
    I think thats impossible atm since they merged solo q and 3s. Otherwise u could make 3s team as TSG and pwn MCH.
    P.S. I dont think TSG is unbeatable but in most cases they pwn casters

11. I think thats impossible atm since they merged solo q and 3s. Otherwise u could make 3s team as TSG and pwn MCH.
    P.S. I dont think TSG is unbeatable but in most cases they pwn casters
    Neither I do. I'm just saying there is no purpose to soloq in a TSG as a disci priest or to face a LSP while you have to play the almighty war-rogue comp. Did they merge 3s and soloq?

12. Yup, they did. I think when u see opponents composition before arena start they r solo qued, and if u dont see composition its normal 3s. This only happens when u r qued as 3s team, not solo q.

13. Idk if this would be possible, but some ideas:

1. Add a solo queue 1v1 NPC, would be really fun to play against other players 1v1 style in arenas. Maybe don't let healers allowed, other restrictions, etc.
    2. Add pve and raids available! I think there would be some people who would enjoy doing raids with the gear that we have, testing how they do with certain gear, how much dps & healing they do, etc.
    3. Add 25 heroic ICC gear.

14. idk if this would be possible, but some ideas:

1. Add a solo queue 1v1 npc, would be really fun to play against other players 1v1 style in arenas. Maybe don't let healers allowed, other restrictions, etc.
    2. Add pve and raids available! I think there would be some people who would enjoy doing raids with the gear that we have, testing how they do with certain gear, how much dps & healing they do, etc.
    3. Add 25 heroic icc gear.
    2. Loooooool

15. I was too busy with Halo 5 and Arkham Knight to realize what had happened on this realm. Same can be said for Warsong.

There's also a possibility of players out due to family, work, school, etc or just want to take a break for a bit. Some of you guys take this game way to seriously, can't blame you, I was like that a while back on molten and on AT.

First 123 Last