1. Idk if this would be possible, but some ideas:

1. Add a solo queue 1v1 NPC, would be really fun to play against other players 1v1 style in arenas. Maybe don't let healers allowed, other restrictions, etc.
    2. Add pve and raids available! I think there would be some people who would enjoy doing raids with the gear that we have, testing how they do with certain gear, how much dps & healing they do, etc.
    3. Add 25 heroic ICC gear.
    1. You can play challenges (1v1).
    2. OMG... no.
    3. Yeah, more pve carried/oneshot in arena.

And now, i have a record, 28 min queue, we just leave queue at 37 min :D its 4:47 pm, not am, i havent 24h clock

http://imgur.com/v5a2CA4
    Edited: December 5, 2015

2. Realm is going down because most good players stopped playing, there are alot of new players who seem to be forever clueless about pvp #soloqdogs. Where there is no value by nature no one wants to do anything in that area
    If the staff want to do anything they should add something to reward the players that actually matters and sets a hierarchy between them. AT staff always seemmed smart about decisions but maybe they just want to let the realm fade away

3. It's simple

Player base decrease => cleavage between tier top players and others ( only 2-3 guy per class play it at max ), simple example : a WP hero played by tier top will clean the ladder once you oppose some good soft/hard counter wich aren't present => ppl don't really like to loose getting outdamaged => they leave/soloq => dead bracket

NPC spectator 2v2 => preg/homer/shyxy/putin team
    shinta/vizu/vyserk/devon/eqwea team
    some unknow RM
    hophel DKpala team
    destro élé team

3v3 => dead²bracket²*infinite

old days were fun only cause of player base, wich allowed you to face several players at same mmr => rating grow, your all arguing about " best players leaved " but how much of you have ever faced them twice in a row ? 0.01% ?
    Edited: December 7, 2015

4. Now that you can gank ridiculous amounts of lowbies on Lordaeron to prove your PVP skillz...

This seems to be the desired "world pvp" everyone fancies.

5. This ****ing Blackrock server is done. The transmog system is grinding my gears. So are the queue times. I'd love to have back the old "At-System". Since you plebs are focussing on Lordaeron anyways.

Maladog do something pls?

Oh and what was the point of unbanning those scripting fgts like Zedarr and Imahacker?

And pls pm me where I can get scripts aswell ty. They don't care about it anyways.
    Edited: December 24, 2015

First 123