1. DEAD SERVER 20 min 3v3/Solo Queue Time

Do something............

2. Nothing can be done. We are doomed.

3. most important is that rofldaeon got 6k ppl, nothing else counts ;_;

4. nobody cares. there is no reason to queue 3v3, the rating and titles are meaningless

5. Just go to Lordaeron like the rest of us, it's actually pretty good so far. pce

6. Bad decisions by staff killed this server.

Majority of blackrock is playing on lordaeron now.

7. but it's PVE stuff I don't want ever deal with... and you still ahve no 80lvl unlocked...

8. but it's PVE stuff I don't want ever deal with... and you still ahve no 80lvl unlocked...
    Yes but you can still only play PvP and have full PvP gear

9. can't play arenas cuz 80 not unlocked dude, and getting max gear is probably not possible w/o raiding and grinding

10. Warsong - even worse.

The same issue was brought up after the Moltdown, when it was still to be decided what and how many realms there should be. "High queue omg" was what caused it.

The more realms we have, the lower the population will become. Or wait... Lordaeron grows. Still.

11. Transfer my char to Lordaeron and soul bound all items i have, and dont let me go into any raid or get trades or gold, just let me play arenas.

12. It's not AT forums, bruh. Nobody's gonna listen to you.

13. i cant believe it, ppl loves WOTLK , loves PvP, love/loved Arena-tournament. Why it happening , we must to think about it and do something! WTF

14. log solo que as a healer... BINGO!
    60dpses
    1healer
    got it?
    got it?

123 Last