1. Hello i Really need help

i was a member her like a few months ago on the summer break then one day i was whit some friends and i was on a horrible car acident and i hurt my head so ive forgot alot of things i even for a while forgot my new friends my credit card pass and ive forgotten my acc info is there anyways like if i give u guys my ip so u can search for my info i dont remember my name or what it was i have it heard remembering things so i would be so grateful if u guys could help me out i just wana play wow on the acc i use to play on

2. how are you logged in forums if you don't remember your account details?
    It's shared.

You mean you made another account for this? I don't think they would be able to help you like that, it'd be too easy to steal accounts. If you have any friends that knew your email, try to do a recovery via email, I mean, if you have your email password written somewhere. You may also ask your friends whether they know any of your passwords, many people tend to trust close friends or relatives with their account details. If you do find out your emails and stuff, you can try to figure out the password, it could be your date of birth, student's id, favourite things and stuff like that, if you're really desperate for it.
    Edited: November 4, 2015

3. i just got hold on my email it says my username is tomas116 but when i try to log in it says there is no account whit that name:/

4. Molten [email protected] via sendgrid.softlayer.com
    10/23/14

to me
    Greetings tomas116,

Welcome to Molten WoW!

Please click on the following link to activate your account in-game and on the forums.
    Activation Link: https://www.molten-wow.com/register/...f47bf993feb4d3

Upon clicking the activation link, if an error appears saying the account is active or the activation code is wrong, your account has already been activated.

Kind Regards,
    Molten Staff

Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. If you have any queries visit http://forum.molten-wow.com/.

5. Oh, it says 10/23/14
    Unfortunately your account has been most likely deleted. It's 2015 and everyone's accounts were wiped earlier in the year, I think January if not December. We had a short time to recover them, but now it's not possible.
    If you had recovered your account before you had your traumatic event then you'd have some chances, I suppose.
    Also if you weren't a donor it could have been wiped from inactivity.
    Edited: November 4, 2015