1. Race restriction in Alliance ?

So i'm trying to create a Draenei Shaman and I keep having '' Error creating character '' . but I can create Human , dwarf or Blood elf ...

Why ?

2. I think it's just bugged happened for me, randomize the name a few times try to create, back in and out of creating character screen until it finally works. Then delete the character with random name and make one the way you want too. Also if you have the WOD models if the haircut isn't loading it won't work so make sure the features are loading or you will get that error. Hope I helped just mess around with it random names and stuff.

3. I think this has to do with the new model client . Creating a char with certain fixtures causes the problem because those are not avaliable in Wotlk. Something like that.

4. So i'm trying to create a Draenei Shaman and I keep having '' Error creating character '' . but I can create Human , dwarf or Blood elf ...

Why ?
    Change your hairstyle or other features.

5. I think this has to do with the new model client . Creating a char with certain fixtures causes the problem because those are not avaliable in Wotlk. Something like that.
    it is confirmed that this is an issue with the WoD models. either disable the wod models or try "randomize" your character a couple of times.