1. Bugs for Pandas I think...

So I was one day just trying to get the heirlooms from my guild with my panda and when I was trying to get in the house... I was too fat to get in... I had to use my abilities to get out and in... is this a bug for only me or people are having the same problem? this didnt happen to me last week when I bought heirlooms for my monk

Edit: fixed it somehow
    Edited: November 5, 2015

2. So I was one day just trying to get the heirlooms from my guild with my panda and when I was trying to get in the house... I was too fat to get in... I had to use my abilities to get out and in... is this a bug for only me or people are having the same problem? this didnt happen to me last week when I bought heirlooms for my monk
    This reminded me of that old issue with the Tauren being too big to fit through doorways.
    There might be a quick workaround this by dismounting (if you were mounted) before entering the building. Also try /reload or logging out and in again

Worth a try but not certain it'll fix it

3. The first time I logged off and logged in didnt work neither when I exited the game and went back on, and now... I can just go in somehow, magic