1. ^^^^^ Oh **** hahahahahaha.

Also, Alliance was at the portal first so you can't blame Horde for outnumbering you guys as if there's an unfair disadvantage.
    So you say dat you are good in pvp? :3

2. Good thing is, I'll be peacefully leveling my Dwarf Hunter in Loch Modan/Wetlands once the server goes on. Getting my level 60 Mage anywhere near the dark portal or through it (implying that Outland will be released) is kinda suicidal atm.

It certainly won't be possible to quest in Hellfire Peninsula until like 12 hours from now, you're all welcome to try :)

3. @Fernlox
    It's exactly like this lmao

4. Good thing is, I'll be peacefully leveling my Dwarf Hunter in Loch Modan/Wetlands once the server goes on. Getting my level 60 Mage anywhere near the dark portal or through it (implying that Outland will be released) is kinda suicidal atm.

It certainly won't be possible to quest in Hellfire Peninsula until like 12 hours from now, you're all welcome to try :)
    What kind of casual won't spam dungeons?

5. So you say dat you are good in pvp? :3
    Nooo just that the Alliance were up in arms and ready before Horde but got wiped out immediately, you guys were ready to fight and lost it's that simple.
    It's all fun as **** and I'd like to see you guys wreck us at least once but for now FTH!!!!!!

6. Well, horde is into PvP where they can outnumber the opponent. If they can't they usually lose ;D That is why i have 77+% BG winrate
    yeah, BGs definitely matter a lot on a realm with game state where those who have more warriors and paladins end up winning.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....PDATED-WEEKLY)

summing up warriors and paladins equals to 37% of all alliance players and not to mention humans (which make over half the alliance population and almost half the total population) with their 2 min racial comparing to 5 min insignias. anyway, pvp currently really sucks and it's not worth even mentioning it, especially BGs, due to class/race imbalance. hopefully level 70 will change at least something and hopefully downscale those easy to play and free to win classes like warriors and paladins.

7. yeah, BGs definitely matter a lot on a realm with game state where those who have more warriors and paladins end up winning.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....PDATED-WEEKLY)

summing up warriors and paladins equals to 37% of all alliance players and not to mention humans (which make over half the alliance population and almost half the total population) with their 2 min racial comparing to 5 min insignias. anyway, pvp currently really sucks and it's not worth even mentioning it, especially BGs, due to class/race imbalance. hopefully level 70 will change at least something and hopefully downscale those easy to play and free to win classes like warriors and paladins.
    It doesn't change the fact that you lose most of BGs

8. The alliance butthurt in this thread is real lol

9. Hahahahahah

Butthurt alliance, cry more

First ... 234