1. To me, it looks more pathetic whatever you're doing haha. Having nothing better to do but to complain on the forums? :D

2. I was actually being killed as i was loading in, near the portal, silly allies killing a poor bovine *sniffels*, at leat let me Moo first!

3. To me, it looks more pathetic whatever you're doing haha. Having nothing better to do but to complain on the forums? :D
    Having nothing better to do than to attention whоre on the forums?

And you call this complaining? Really? B**ch, please. I don't give two sh*ts about the black portal and the amount of attention seekers in front of it. I haven't even been anywhere near it yet.
    Edited: November 5, 2015

4. give this man a hug he deserves it

5. Having nothing better to do than to attention whоre on the forums?

And you call this complaining? Really? B**ch, please. I don't give two sh*ts about the black portal and the amount of attention seekers in front of it. I haven't even been anywhere near it yet.
    Good for you then, but I don't think anyone cares about your shi t. I'm not gonna bother with you any more XD Pathetic lol

6. Good for you then, but I don't think anyone cares about your shi t. I'm not gonna bother with you any more XD Pathetic lol
    Oh, nooo! You're not gonna' notice him any longer, Senpai? What is he going to do without you?!
    You're quite the defensive attention seeker, aren't you? Feeling but*hurt yet?

7. Can I finally do all the STV quests, without having 5 lv60 alliance players behind me?

8. Can I finally do all the STV quests, without having 5 lv60 alliance players behind me?
    yes they all being raped hard at dark portal atm no **** joke

9. Nah, you can have it. It's all yours. We would rather leave the world-PvP to you. It's too retаrded for us to take part in. If we want to PvP we can do battlegrounds. Have fun though... Dueling eachother.

P.S.: Nice attention whоring btw. Good job. 9/11
    cry baby cry

10. Having nothing better to do than to attention whоre on the forums?

i dont give a sht? o rlly stop posting then :) u obviously are iritated cuz ur faction sucks and are only good at ganking lowbies in STV while boosting ur lowbie friends who have no clue how to play the game. please go away we dont have enough napkins for your tears :D bye bye

11. Having nothing better to do than to attention whоre on the forums?

Dude... IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? PLEASE TELL ME...ENLIGHTEN ME!!

12. Oh, nooo! You're not gonna' notice him any longer, Senpai? What is he going to do without you?!
    You're quite the defensive attention seeker, aren't you? Feeling but*hurt yet?
    I'm just sharing with the forum, but go ahead and post crap. Whatever makes you feel better :)

13. LoL they take the portal in the morning claim to be their's and than get wiped by a single raid on first try, they attempt to make one mega raid, FAIL AGAIN and than QQ on forums how they let us have it, after 3 attempts to take the portal, lol silly Allies.

14. Good luck counter attacking when approaching the portal gives you auto 10k MS :^)

First 1234 Last