1. voting and discussions

hello guys i need t vote for warmane but i dont have the vote tab located in my account plz anyone know the problem? i create this account about 1 month and ty all / number 2/ hello guys i play on mop realm and there is alot alot alot alot of bugs in the server in quests/dungoens..... and plz warmane community we ask you to release the burning crusade expansion in the realm of mop also becuase we need to transmong items from burning crusade expansion ( items of burning crusade is really amazing ) plz guys work also on mop realm not only on loardaeron and thanks

2. hello guys i need t vote for warmane but i dont have the vote tab located in my account plz anyone know the problem? i create this account about 1 month and ty all / number 2/ hello guys i play on mop realm and there is alot alot alot alot of bugs in the server in quests/dungoens..... and plz warmane community we ask you to release the burning crusade expansion in the realm of mop also becuase we need to transmong items from burning crusade expansion ( items of burning crusade is really amazing ) plz guys work also on mop realm not only on loardaeron and thanks
    1. There is no vote tab, you need to get 1000 Achievement points in game to get vote points.
    2. They are fixing the bugs on MoP and will eventually release the rest of The Burning Crusade instances