1. Can you ****ing help me

The ****ing server wont let me donate can you ****in *****s help me so you can take my god damn money.

2. The first thing that comes to mind is "Do I really want to help someone who behaves this way"? But I'll assume for the moment that you're just frustrated.

Please state exactly what the problem is you're having so I can either assist, or point you in the proper direction so that you can get assistance.

3. Whenever I attempt to donate to the server, It tells me that the transaction wasn't completed. Gives me no error message just tells me that the transaction wasnt completed. I donated earlier on my other account and it worked fine. However now it will not let me donate.

4. Tried with 2 different cards, tried with 4 different accounts. tried with 2 different IP's

5. Then you will need to contact PaymentWall. If you have trouble with the payment processing itself, it is up to them.

6. I've already contacted them. They told me there is no block on my account and to contact you guys.

7. We don't have any blocks on accounts for donating. The only time we do such a thing is when we ban accounts for fraudulent payments. I'll ask about the issue, but I can't promise anything, since what you're suggesting isn't something we do.

8. Well, I just don't understand why I'm able to donated, then 10 minutes later I'm not able to. I'm just trying to get me and my friend level 90 so we can play :/
    Edit: I'm still trying to talk to paymentwall, but they take ages to respond.

9. I've forwarded your issue to a member of the staff that is better informed about these sorts of things, and I'll let you know what he says as soon as I get a response.

10. None to give yet, I'll post it as soon as I get it.

11. We do not place any donation related 'blocks' on accounts from our side.

The error is most likely the result of your bank flagging the donation attempt as suspicious & as a result, blocked it as an anti-fraud measure.

If you haven't already, contact them regarding locks or international transaction restrictions placed on your card(s)

You could also re-attempt the donation process with a different web browser or in private / incognito mode.

12. Hate to Necro this thread, but I am also having this problem and I have no idea why. I disabled Adblock and even enabled pop ups for this website, but I still get the very same error that this person is mentioning.

12 Last