1. "if ur half smar"... if you would be "quarter smart" you would realise that not everybody can choose their spare time at the moment they need it.
    As i said wait out few days rather then playing now.If u cant separate hour per day after 2-3 days then dont play wow at all.
    Ur saying im free today il go play wow where restarts are frequent and lag nonstop oh well i can only play that day.
    Amusing
    Such bakka hahahaha
    Edited: November 5, 2015

2. As i said wait out few days rather then playing now.If u cant separate hour per day after 2-3 days then dont play wow at all.
    Ur saying im free today il go play wow where restarts are frequent and lag nonstop oh well i can only play that day.
    Amusing
    Such bakka hahahaha
    First of all it's Baka... not Bakka.

Second, other then DDOS there were no DCs, no Lag, no Delay... I've managed to do every single quest (except 1 bugged) and even managed to get "To Hellfire and Back". There was only Lag / Delay for first 20-30 minutes of opening, when everyone so clustered together.

If you want to rest for 2-3 Days or wait it out, that' fine, but don't talk S*** if you weren't actually there.

3. I was there and after 2 restart i left.It ruins the mood and fun.
    Bakka use in english
    An insult the equivalent to ***** or ******
    "You're such a bakka!"

4. Can't tell if actually stupid or trolling

5. First of all it's Baka... not Bakka.

Second, other then DDOS there were no DCs, no Lag, no Delay... I've managed to do every single quest (except 1 bugged) and even managed to get "To Hellfire and Back". There was only Lag / Delay for first 20-30 minutes of opening, when everyone so clustered together.

If you want to rest for 2-3 Days or wait it out, that' fine, but don't talk S*** if you weren't actually there.
    Jesus, 76+ quests in half a day, congrats on having no life

First 12