1. Too hardcore realm to handle?

"World's most complete and hardcore wrath of the lich king realm"

I don't mean to complain because it's free and all, but... you got that right, this really is the most hardcore realm there is with all these server crashes, lags / spikes, restart's and logging in to game server errors.

I mean this is really starting to take away the gaming experience - mood - when you don't know if you can play / login or not. Anyone else having same problem?

Once again, not complaining, just saying. Had to get it out of my system, kthxbye.

2. Its release day what do you expect?
    you ever was there when WoD hit? i guess not

3. Its release day what do you expect?
    I bet he didn't. I almost unsubscribed that day. And Warmane is addressing things way faster. By the way the restarts are most for fixing surprising bugs.

4. Its release day what do you expect?
    No, I wasn't playing then but I don't mean just today with lag and other login problems. i mean in general you know. It's annoying and getting the better of me.

5. No, I wasn't playing then but I don't mean just today with lag and other login problems. i mean in general you know. It's annoying and getting the better of me.
    In general the server has been very stable actually. It is only lately that some lag appears from time to time, its really not much to write home about. Also like some are saying, keep in mind that its the launch day for TBC, it might go great or it might go down the drain, regardless im sure the staff does what they can to make this a smooth and memorable experience just like they did with the Lordaeron re-launch. Have patience or do something else if it gets the better of you..imo.

6. Have patience or do something else if it gets the better of you..imo.
    Thats what im doing :). To state once more, this is not complaining,just had to get it out. You guys n gals know how I mean this post.

7. I guess you do not have experience with other "World's Best" servers... :D

8. Are you sure you know what complain means?

9. No, I wasn't playing then but I don't mean just today with lag and other login problems. i mean in general you know. It's annoying and getting the better of me.
    What the hell are you talking about?? In general the server is very stable and not laggy at all. I don't know which server have you been playing all this time... Stop polluting the forum with nonsense

10. I didn't have any problem, no lag, no delay, no problems quests etc. I'm already 62 lvl with like 50+ quests completed. Only problem what I have and why I'm here writing this is because I got an error and I'm 1k in Que... I think there should be something implemented for DCs, Power cuts, Errors etc so people don't get 1k Que for dumb reasons. Tera had something like that implemented, even tho there is 500+ Que, you would skip in first 10, if you were like offline for less then 1-2 minutes.

11. lol if ur half smart always on release day u wait out 2-3 days till realm stabilize

12. lol if ur half smart always on release day u wait out 2-3 days till realm stabilize
    "if ur half smar"... if you would be "quarter smart" you would realise that not everybody can choose their spare time at the moment they need it.

13. "if ur half smar"... if you would be "quarter smart" you would realise that not everybody can choose their spare time at the moment they need it.
    I know it sucks, but we're not entitled to the server working perfectly at all times, especially when over 7k people are trying to play on the same server. Learning how to roll with the blows is important. Stuff happens.

14. OP, before making smug comments I recommend you download trinity core and at least try to setup a server by yourself, let alone handle 7k players and defend against DDOS, you are so ****ing clueless on how difficult that is, you have 0 understanding of how complex the game engine is, stfu and go play in global and QQ there

15. No, I wasn't playing then but I don't mean just today with lag and other login problems. i mean in general you know. It's annoying and getting the better of me.
    I have no ideea what you're talking about.... Major lag happened a maximum of once per week since release, that's more than stable for the entire universe.

12 Last