1. New to server - expected length of population rush due to release?

Hi, we're new to the server and we're just wondering how long you guys & gals think this server-pop boom will last. We're patient and understand the situation, we just want to know when we can play our low level characters. Thanks :)

Also - would it be advisable for us to be playing on a different realm? I'd hate for queues to be commonplace if this server does keep growing. If queues just happen on release days, then that's fine.

2. Hi, we're new to the server and we're just wondering how long you guys & gals think this server-pop boom will last. We're patient and understand the situation, we just want to know when we can play our low level characters. Thanks :)

Also - would it be advisable for us to be playing on a different realm? I'd hate for queues to be commonplace if this server does keep growing. If queues just happen on release days, then that's fine.
    Improvements to server stability have come far and are still going. I saw somewhere that there may yet be another increase of the server cap once the measures to keep it stable are in place. Regarding the current queue, it's TBC release day, it's to be expected. Queues here aren't such a problem.

3. Until most people hit 70, max their proffs and quit again... it shouldn't take longer than a week.

IMO starting from scratch on the other realms is pointless - too many geared people, insane GS requirements for everything, inflation ;x
    Lord is the best choice for new players.

4. Until most people hit 70, max their proffs and quit again... it shouldn't take longer than a week.

IMO starting from scratch on the other realms is pointless - too many geared people, insane GS requirements for everything, inflation ;x
    Lord is the best choice for new players.
    Cool, thanks. :) DDOS attack is apparently happening so I've gotta log off. Hope the stability improves. Thanks for the responses :)