1. getting accused of hacking again and again JESUS

Guess these people dont understand that the engineering skill nitro boost sometimes explodes and u go flying in the air and as a mage u can slow fall and blink. This is the 5th time ive been told they will screenshot and report me. i cant even...

2. It should only do that in the world.... within instances (BGs/PvE) instead you should stay where you are and take fire damage equal to 75% of your HP.

3. Nope, in PVE too.

I used it as a way of DPS increase during my opening burst.. Nitro Fail + AMS = Profit (5s of unlimited runic power)

4. Guess these people dont understand that the engineering skill nitro boost sometimes explodes and u go flying in the air and as a mage u can slow fall and blink. This is the 5th time ive been told they will screenshot and report me. i cant even...
    Ignore them...

5. lol don't matter if you're reported. u won't get banned if ur not actually hacking.

6. lol don't matter if you're reported. u won't get banned if ur not actually hacking.
    Ow thats wrong^^
    I got banned myself for around 4 days ( ban was for 30 days, but they got it was a fake after 4 days ) for hacking. at the end the GM found that these ppl just used an other Server /copy my name and char to get me banned. So yeah if someone want to get you banned he CAN. ;) ( even if its short )

7. Ow thats wrong^^
    I got banned myself for around 4 days ( ban was for 30 days, but they got it was a fake after 4 days ) for hacking. at the end the GM found that these ppl just used an other Server /copy my name and char to get me banned. So yeah if someone want to get you banned he CAN. ;) ( even if its short )
    Agreed, past mistakes destroy lives in the long run. My cousin quit molten/warmane a while back due to this, defending someone in turn was perma banned, long story short after hijack she didn't feel like coming back after 2nd wipe, so I was given her toons and I am enjoying my stay here on warmane.

I was reported number of times for using:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=3823/les...ibility-potion
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=9172/invisibility-potion

I was accused for Tele-hacking in Goldshire multiple times and its going to come to a point where they will hit me with 30 day ban lol.

The moral is "People on warmane REPORT what they cannot understand and or imitate, so the need to ruin someone else is a big opportunity to ruin them,

8. happened to me the same man, nitro boots fail and bam up in the sky, even in bgs. But u dnt get banned for **** like this so ignore em

9. thats a little scary though :/
    I guess... but im pretty sure they check your account etc and if you do not use scripting or hacking software then there is nothing to worry about. Plus i use to report players for hacking and i do not think anything happen to them, not sure tbh but i think is better to have proof like a SS. With nitro boots the SS will show a char falling from the sky waving his hands for e.g

12 Last